Spider bite?

Discussion in 'General' started by Oddyball, Feb 3, 2009.

1. #1 Oddyball, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
    Got bit by something a few nights ago. Woke up with a pimple like sore on my calf. It had a small white head, so I popped it and some clear fluid came out. Then the next night it was red, with a very small black dot in the center. Not a red ring, just inflamed kind of. Now it kina makes my calf muscle hurt a bit, like... tight. Someone said it might be a spider bite. I mean it doesnt look bad, but it does hurt within my muscle. Not sure what it is. Here's a pic:

[​IMG]

2. That kinda looks like a spider bite to me! I just got one of these too, on my foot. Not fun! ><

3. Ive gotten them quite a few times. I dont think anything would happen, if it was a brow recluse, your leg would have a baseball sized black spot now. (Brown Recluse, kills the flesh).

I would recomend paroxyde, it will burn a lil bit, but it will clean the germs and shit.

4. And it'll fizz!

5. It will be a fun time then.

6. Yeah, man.
    A brown recluse will screw you up.
    I got a bite from those things on my arm, I couldn't feel it from my shoulder down..
    And it bled like a.. brown and had green goo in it.
    Shit sucks, dude.

:)

7. Weird I see this post... I'm looking for a spider in this room right now. I saw it earlier and when I looked away to grab something to smash it... it was gone... and now I can't find it... so I'm paranoid about getting bit and trying to find it.

8. foxracing is right.

Also, make sure the black dot doesnt grow. Sounds like maybe its just infected, always make sure your hands are clean, and the area around it is clean before trying to get anything out.
    Keep anti bacterial cream on it, and keep it covered with a bandage.
    Let it air out every once in a while and clean it when you check on it.