Spicy food violent exit.

Discussion in 'General' started by ZedLeppelin, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Everytime I eat something really spicy, it will kill my ass the next day. I had a some jalepenos (sp?) yesterday and holy fuck, the pain. They're not even super spicy either, it hurts more going out then going in.

If I keep eating them will I get an ass tolerance to this shit? It's ridiculous.

Any stories are welcome too :smoke:

2. The ring of fire... I know it all too well

3. I love eating spicy foods, I never really shit hardcore if I can remember.

4. I love diarrheaing. Unless it hurts, which sucks

5. one time i ate some jalapenos, and i ended up shitting seed-covered turds. just my contribution to this thread.

6. Anybody ever see whole corn pieces in the toilet? Fucked up

7. Poop poop pewp

8. #8 glazedKnuckles, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I wish I could sig this from my phone app

9. 2 words- cayenne pepper

10. [quote name='"glazedKnuckles"']

I wish I could sig this from my phone app[/quote]

YurzZit

11. #12 Mardhyn, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
    Growing up eating cayenne pepper just about every other day in some major meal and that shit still burns like acid out of an Aliens mouthal cavity.

But yeah man, I don't know about your whole theory. That is unless you make a diet of it constantly. I've been around spicy food my whole life, not a consistent thing, but when I lived at my mother's I could expect 3 to four meals every couple of days to be on the rather spicy side.]

Asshole burn is the main reason I shy from spicy foods, I hate sitting on the can and having to wipe my ass with a damn wet piece of TP every pinch because it's irritated beyond anything else.

12. if you eat spicy foods day in day out your tolerance will probably go up. that or you'll shit yourself to death

13. once on holiday i ate a super spicy pizza peperoni in an italian restaurant and on the way home fromt the restaurant i already knew what was going to happen as soon as im home... i took a glorious and at the same time painful shit .... and one again the next morning which was even more painfull :(

14. Yeahhh happens to me a lot but I love spicy lol so idgaf the ass burn is worth it. But my tummy has kinda gotten used to so much spixy now soooo yaaaaa

15. how about you stop eating spicy..

and i nominate this as one of threads of the year lmaooo i had a wtf face all throughout

16. Spice food is awesome =D

17. I hate when that happens. There is a chain in some food courts here, called Great Kahns Mongolian BBQ. Holly fuck! I will never get their spicy sauce again, i had the guy put HALF a spoonful, that was toooo much. It hurt like a little bitch the next day. My bf had 2 spoonfuls of the spicy sauce , i have no idea what he was feeling :eek:

18. I watched a guy on Jimmy Kimmel eat two wasabe balls, and chug three cups of Tobasco. His asshole must have been the gates of hell that night.

19. Haha, some of the posts here make me lol
    I swear half of the threads on here have to be about shit :p