Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spicing up my daily smoke sesh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Buddha123, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Hey everyone! :wave: I'm pretty new to this forum, but I've been tokin' up for about 4 years now. One of my favorite things to do is get baked a few hours before I go to bed every night. However, its become pretty routine and I would like to change things up a bit. What do you guys like to do when you're blazing solo at the crib? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :)

2. Maybe walk around a nice trail near your neighborhood. Change up the methods of smoking as well. If you normally are a glass guy, maybe go for a joint or blunt. Maybe invite a girl over sometime. Put on new music that you normally wouldn't listen to. Maybe take an unmentionable that makes you see things that aren't there if you understand what i'm getting it.

3. Well when I'm home alone piffin, I'll pull out my bong. I really like my bong before bed to, gives you that quick head rush, helps me sleep any ways.

4. Honestly i do the same thing blazing few hours before bed and smoking naked is pretty awesome. Try it

5. Agreed, my bong is my favorite piece. :D

6. Lol! Iv'e never smoked in the nude... Good suggestion indeed!

7. The best feeling ever is smoking than taking a shower, or smoking in the shower.

If you haven't done this yet you're missing out.

8. Yess smoking in the shower yu have to try it

9. Hehe, Iv'e taken plenty of showers while blazed. :eek: However, Iv'e never actually smoked while still in the shower... I'm about to try it. :D

10. poke you head out and make sure not to get the lighter wet!!!!

there's nothing worse than having a full bowl and no lighter!

11. Hot bath and a blunt\tis a good combo, also sex while sharing a bunt with your laddie is the shit just be cautious

12. Just got out... Haha that was awesome!:D

13. what did you use to smoke?

14. [quote name='"Buddha123"']

Just got out... Haha that was awesome!:D[/quote]

Did it get you higher?

15. Have a nice breakfast, go downstairs grab my bowl and pack up 3 nice bowls of sum dank. Perfect way to start a morning

16. Loaded up my little pipe I bought a few years back. I rarely use it anymore, but I figured my bong in the shower wouldn't work so well... :p

17. It didn't get me any higher than smoking normally would. It was very relaxing though!

18. [quote name='"Buddha123"']

It didn't get me any higher than smoking normally would. It was very relaxing though![/quote]

Oh ok if that's the case, I'm going to roll a spliff n jump in my jacuzzi lol

19. Add Kief.

20. Tonight once I'm done with work, per all your advice, I'll be vaping beyond belief and jumping in the shower. Hope this is good! :)