Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spice Diamond... be careful what you smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by willie199120, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well i saw some other threads about this shit called spice diamond, so i decided to find out what it was.

http://www.grasscity.com/online_headshop/Spice_Diamond_3g.cfm?iProductID=5534

Ingredients:
    Baybean, Blue Lotus, Lion's Tail, Lousewort, Indian Warrior, Dwarf Scullcap, Maconha Brava, Pink Lotus, Marshmallow, Red Clover, Rose, Siberian Motherwort, Vanilla and Honey

Personally if thats what im smoking, than id rather risk getting caught with weed.

2. I actually just tried SD yesterday and I approve of it

3. Yea.. thats cool jgrimes, but im just saying.Your smokign all those ingredients and i dont think they would be too kind for your body. I could be wrong, but then again dont cigarretes have really fucked up ingredients? (rat poison, etc.)

4. mmm well just cause you had a good time with it, dosent mean theres some serious health risks that can arise from it..

probably 1/2 if not any of the shit in SD has never been tested...

atleast MJ has been tested and used safely for 1000's of years.. this shit, could be very bad for your health

5. Many of those herbs have been used by tribes/cultures from around the world for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

I agree that the long term effects are unknown though.

But, srsly, it can't be worse then drinking a bottle of robutussin or even smoking a cig.

6. It's 99% identical to weed if I vape it hot. 99% because it doesn't clear my medical issues quite as good as weed. The high is pretty much dead on though.

I'd toke it instead of MJ but the long term effects aren't known. It definitely gets you high.

Right now I'm just toking a bit of it before a drug test. I'll probably stop after the test until I hear some more news.

Here's some posts I made about it-

http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras...t-break-im-toasted-legally-spice-diamond.html

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/264188-spice-gold-help-_-_-_.html

7. So... what's wrong with those ingredients?

Sure, there COULD be risks. But unless you want to test them yourself and share your research with us, your criticism of SD is unwarrented.

I'll continue to enjoy it and not be paranoid myself.

8. Those are herbs.

9. Im just giving you guysa headsup. I dont care wether you do it or not. Im just telling you guys the information.

Its just like telling you that ciggaretes have such and such ingredients. Do i care if you smoke them or not? NO.

10. Smoking anything is obviously bad for you.
    But those things are way less harmful that anything found in tobacco.
    These are herbs that have been used by natives for thousands of years.
    They are now being used again, and in unison to help achieve the "marijuana" like high.

11. Did anyone else notice that there's marshmallow in there? Is there some other kind of marshamllow that's not a sugary treat that I'm unaware of?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.