Sperm donations?

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperBlazed, Jan 3, 2012.

1. holy shit, this is a real term: "the masturbatory chamber"

I'm going to build one in my house, what a fantastic idea!

Edit: this is truly amazing to me

2. lol how bad must a girl be to not even be able to get fucked...

3. That's a horrible thing to say bro

4. Who else is gonna pay me for my jizz........

5. did someone really nice hijack your account?

:laughing: jokes :D

6. id be like who da fuck are you?

7. [quote name='"WakenBake1124"']AI isn't just because a girl wasn't "foxy" enough in her life. It treats certain types of infertility and some women for whatever reason, would whole-heartedly rather be a single mom but don't want to sleep with some random guy to do it. Whether that is because it would make them feel "dirty" in a sense, or because they want to totally, 100%, eliminate any possible ties to a father... is up to their discretion.

Also, masturbate=money. Sounds good to me. As someone else said, there are a ridiculous amount of prerequisites to actually qualify as a donor. Then if you pass all of those, they are very strict with your personal jack-off schedule. But make no mistake, you can make some big bucks.

And if someone thinks their DNA is so elitist and above all else that they spit at the thought of giving it charitably to a woman who may suffer from certain infertilities or even STDs (Prohibiting said woman from getting anyone interested in fertilizing her), then they shouldn't be alive.

*edited for spell check[/quote]

What if just dont want to give away my sperm to some random chick. Those sperm are little me's. And i want to know that the only little me around is special and that its the one im raising.

8. [quote name='"Five By Five"']
    I definitely agree with you, but some people feel the need to have their own kids, that come from their genes.

But honestly, if i could convince my boyfriend that we should, I would adopt a down syndrome or autistic kid in a heartbeat (but he's one of those that wants his kid to come from his own seed...i really don't get that, I can get maternal toward anything)[/quote]

Im really sorry but im am never going to understand people like you. Ever. Sorry. Not trying to be rude or anything. I think its great people like you exist but i just dont understand.

9. wait

you get paid?

10. The population is already too high. I don't get why people are payed to make.babys. They should hand out.cash.for people willing to.get there tubes tied or take the.venom out of the snake if you no what i mean..

11. In the UK they only pay travel and loss of earnings expenses, which is why there's a lack of donated jizz here.
    I know this because I checked the other day...:smoke: