Speeding Ticket? *Gasp*

Discussion in 'General' started by itsbskully, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Tonight I got hit with a $281 speeding ticket going 69 in a 45. After I signed the citation I didn't bother to look at until I got home. Then I realized that all of my dads Info is on the citation instead of mine. Even the DLN is wrong. Is there some procedure for this? Or will the court just know? (Gonna ask for Community Service)

2. That's cool, you can probably weasel out of the ticket. I know of instances where people get out of worse tickets for fewer police mistakes.

3. They would wonder why you gave the cops your dads information. There is no way a cop took your license, then magically pulled your dads information out of thin air so either this is bullshit or you gave the cop your dads info. When the judge notices then you may be quite screwed.

4. That's impossible!
    Did you try to fuck your dad so you wouldn't get picked up for a warrant?
    This is not gonna go away.

5. Do you only have a permit or something?

6. Swear, I was just a surprised I don't carry an extra copy of my dads license on me. I gave him my license and then poof my dads info. He said he can try and get it dismissed since literally none of my info is on there.
    Lol, it's not I'm telling you first hand.

7. Ok, how 'bout this - You signed it, you own it.

8. was it your dad's car?

9. Are you Your Dad Jr.?

10. It's my car but I think it's still under his name maybe. Anywho I'm just gonna set up a court date and let you guys know what happens.

11. Idk, but my dad's job called him about the ticket. He said he may get the ticket dismissed due to police negligence. The officer was probably in a hurry to get back to his spot behind the hill. But I'll let you know how it goes.

12. Sounds like you might be able to get it throw out, just get your dad to get some information proving he was ever pulled over, then you don't even have to worry after that point, they won't go through the trouble of rewriting the ticket and having to set up a new court day all the while making that cop look like an idiot as well as their police force. Once my mom got out of a ticket because the cop filled out the ticket completely wrong. Cheers