Speed?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Matteucci09, Jun 19, 2008.

1. I know this is a dumb question and i know i could just search it but i dont feel like reading all these technical temrs that are all biased.

Will someone please tell me what Speed is. Is it just a nickname for a popular drug, how do you do it, what happens to you, how long, how much ,i wanna know everything.

A waitress i work with was talking bout drugs one day and told me she was heavily into speed in high school so i am curious.

Hopefully i can find someone with enough patience to help me out.

2. Amphetamine. If you have ever heard of Adderall (for kids with ADD/ADHD) that is basically pure amphetamine. It's a very strong stimulant, will give you a lot of energy so you'll want to be doing something productive. Helps you focus a lot, your mind wanders all over and you talk a lot. You get a sense of well-being and you crave more after doing it. I can't really say much for the euphoria as I'm not entirely sure what kind of sensations it really gives because I've had different experiences that were too few and far between, but a lot of college kids use this to study as it's basically the all american drug.

You don't eat, you stay up longer working harder, completely focused.

I probably missed some things, I feel pretty out of it right now, but if you have any more questions just ask.

3. thanks bro im really considering it but wanna make sure i will be in a safe enough enviorment and all that stuff

4. Yea you will be ok, I get prescribed Dexedrine... Pretty much the same thing, go for it and try it. Also dont really think you need to be in a safe environment to do this cause it doesnt cause you to trip balls or anything... Just makes you want to study and stuff...

5. environment isn't all that important with speed as long as you can occupy your mind with something to do.

6. Just make sure you dont get some meth.

7. Yes. Speed is a pretty broad term for amps so ask what specific drug you're getting.

8. speed is an amphetamine... you can drop it or snort it although snortin rips the fuck out of ur nose.... it gives you a huge rush and makes u feel like u have tones of energy being able to party all nite long without stopping... if you take enough and stay up for long enough its possible to trip on it AND its not a nice feelin(talking from experiance) i thought i was gonna die.... the come down from it is one of the worst out of any drugs iv found..... killing urself seems like a really good idea after a heavy speed seasion... manic depression sets in n this can last upto 3 days! if u like food then its a no no cos u wont b eating while ur on it as the thought of food makes ur stomac turn and also the next day u will struggle to get any food down.... i lost a stone in wieght when i decided to mess with speed and still cant put the wieght back on 2 years later... id never touch it again.... the feeling that ur heart is jumpin out ur chest is the worst.... makes me sick thinking back........

9. seriously? never had any trouble on the come down.
    but than again, i never took huge amounts in one night...
    but usually, after a good night's sleep, you wake up just fine.
    i've felt way worse with the same amount of coke though... yuck!

10. oh yh the come down is serious... not nice at all.. i used to snort grams and grams of the stuff in a nite tho... im suprised im alive when i think back:rolleyes:

11. Speed means pretty much any amphetamine. If you go asking random people for speed, you will probably get meth. (or arrested)

12. :p
    made me laugh ^^