Special Talents?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dizzy, May 7, 2022.

1. Anybody On Here Got Any Special Talents They Proud Of? Lets Hear Them Please?

As For Mine Is Drawing An Dancing Pretty Much.

I Learn How To Draw Really Good From My Dad He Was Amazing At It

As For Dancing I Self Taught But I'm Really Good...Most Jamaican Women Like To Dance Tho An Iain No Differerent. Been Teachin My Daughters Here An There Too.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. I can make a purring noise. Girls and cats LOVE it.

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. My talent is the ability to help those that can't help themselves. Usually with a fatherly slap to the back of the neck. :passing-joint:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. It's mostly useless, but if I am in a group of over maybe 20-25 people I can tell which ones are Vegan/Vegetarian.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. I make good bread.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Screenshot_20220406-071233_Gallery.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. My new dog has a special talent. 2 year old coonhound, 60 pounds or so. My last dog passed, and I've had this one for what 5-6 weeks? We seem to be a fantastic fit with each other so far. But starting 10 days or so ago he learned a new way to wake me up. Every. Single. Day. Works every time so far. He teabags me at 7:30 every morning. He stands with his front feet on one side of my head, his back feet on the other side. He then stretches way forward, until his entire body weight is resting on his genitals which happen to be resting on what ever side of my head happens to be facing up at 7:30 am. Back or side of my head is bad enough, but face to dog genitals is not my preferred method of being awoken in the morning. He was fixed at the rescue place before I got him, so technically he doesn't have a full sac, so I don't know if tea-bagging is the right word, but it is the closest I can think of. At least he hasn't had morning wood so far, so I've got that going for me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Whew, there's a lot to unpack here. I'll take "Things We Shouldn't Talk About in Public" for 200.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. I can witch for water

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. I can cure headaches by laying-on of hands.

• Creative Creative x 1

11. FrFr? Also I Can Astral Project When I Meditate But I Needa Get Really Into It An It Take A Few Hours.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  12. Something I learnt from Mr Shaffee, a Pakistani tech I worked with once.

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. I can tell anytime anyone lies it very strange, its why I get on in films they always lie, lol

rather than listening to the lies they make
    I often spend the time wondering why they feel they must lie,
    look further and yes now you know ....why

shame really

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. You do. Looks delicious. Was trying to find the Bread Thread just now.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. You're a great mom too, Toni!

I speak four languages fluently, accent-free. English, Norwegian, Danish, Lithuanian.
    Two more at conversational levels, German and Swedish. Tho I dunno if its a talent, anyone who grew up like me might be the same.

In Norway people like me are called språkøre. Language-ear. :laughing:

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. Thank You. Yea That Bein A Great Mom Definetly My Best Talent. Thats Cool You Speak 4 Or 6 Languages! Did It Take A While To Learn? I Know Sign Language If That Counts Too It My Prefered Way To Communicate.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  17. I didnt know you spoke in sign language Toni. I know you've got speech issues but didnt think so far.

Yeah, I'm a nomad, just like you. Learned most of those growing up. Its way easier to learn a language when you're young.

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. Yup I Do. I Can Talk In Verbally But It Embaressing To Me BC I Mess Up Alot An Once This Lady At The Bank In Line Make Fun Of Me So Now I Just Only Talk In Sign Language With Most People Except My Family.

That's Really Cool You Are Viking. I Hope You Get To Move Where You Wanna Go Sometimes. That Is Awesome You Know So Much. Are You Goin To Learn Any Other Languages Too?

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Makes me so sad and angry to hear about this lady at the bank. If she knew, maybe she would be ashamed. But maybe not. Not everyone is a good person.

No I dont think I'll learn any more. :) Its enough now.

• Friendly Friendly x 1