Special Queen #1 week 8

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smguffer, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Hempy bucket style

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. She looks beautiful. I'm sure she will smoke just as beautifully.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. It would look more beautiful if you eliminated the blurple light and used natural light for your pics.

4. not my picture.. but i think its sexy with the blurple

5. Ditto... ever smoked special queen? I love grinding her up and taking a big wiff as I open up the grinder smells lovely... she's easy to grow too. Mines not quiet as frosty I'm jealous... I'm hoping this one I got going now is going to do me good.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yep. Sure have. This one was grown under 2 mars 300's using h3ad formula. The trick to the frost is pushing her to the limit with the nutes (notice slight burnt tips)

• Like Like x 2
  7. My special queen I have still flowering is showing a good bit of frost and I'm optimistic she'll look dank. how long do y'all flower for? I harvested the first one pretty early at week 8 of 12/12 but the second one I plan on going at least 10 weeks of flower. I had one 300 for each plant and now I have my second plant which is quiet large under both the mars 300's since she veg'd longer I'd say she has roughly 30-35 days left or so I think

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  8. a lot of variables but pretty close to 10 weeks for this one

• Like Like x 2
  9. Hi smguffer,
    valuable trick haha

• Like Like x 1
  10. Decided to really up the nutes on this plant and she's really getting frosty [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] all my other plants got quarter strength feedings but she's getting more than full strength and taking it in like a champ... I'll probably give her one more feeding.. gonna go 1.5tsp magpro 1tsp bloom 1.5tsp protekt... then I'm switching to just waterings most likely l know more when the time comes... She's also currently under 13/11 I'll drop back to 12/12 Monday to finish out her last stretch.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. looking sexy!