Special One of a kind Toro!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by IV XX, Aug 6, 2011.

1. So today I picked up a nice 13/7 Toro, what makes it special is that we were at a local smoke shop (BC Smoke Shop) which happens to be hosting a concert tonight that has a lineup of Slim Thug, Afroman, Z-Ro, Devin the Dude and a special guest, turns out that special guest happens to be Bun B. There was a meet and greet at the smoke shop and I was able to get Bun B, Devin the Dude and Afroman to sign my new Toro. Totally stoked about this piece, without delay, the photos and my fiancee taking a rip out of it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXmtmzSc9Qc]‪Toro Hash Rip‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. Devin the Dude is the man

3. yes, Houston.

4. Awesome tube but, no offense to your lady, that "rip" was disappointing...

5. Westheimer shop?

6. lucky bastard i'd love to have an afroman signed tube.

7. Unreal man.

8. looks sick man. wish i could afford a toro. How much?

9. So did ya make your girlfriend clean ya house after that rip?

10. Haha how can someone even call that a rip? Where's the milk?

11. Nice 7/13 but I have to wonder what the chances of those signatures coming off are when cleaning.

12. Was thinking the exact same thing. It's an awesome piece, even more awesome that it's signed. I probably would have sold it for much more, bought another toro and pocketed the money. Rather than just smoking out of it and losing the sigs when cleaning. Each to their own tho.

13. you realize you could probably sell that, double your money, and then just buy the same toro.

I'm pretty sure Afroman signed bongs aren't very common.

14. By the way i'd be very careful with the signatures, even so much as touching them will make them start to come off, i know from experience when i was younger and got my first bong for some reason we thought it was a great idea that everyone who ripped it should sign it ( yea...retarded idea, made the bong disgusting to hold ) and the sigs came off within a week or two.

15. Also wanted to ad, you might want to change the title of this thread after you clean it. It's only one of a kind for a while now.

16. That thing is fucking Sick.

17. I have got to agree with many others here in saying you should have left it clean and sold it, or atleast kept it around and sold it to Antique Roadshow in 40 years. Nice piece though that comes with wild back story.

18. In all honesty, it was three hash rips, the bong is still super clean. We did consider selling it since it has the signatures, the bong was thoroughly cleaned before it was signed, the inside is still spotless, only had time to take a couplef of hits before we left for the show.

Second, my fiancees hit was small, never said it was a crazy milk shot, it was merely a quick hit just to video it.

19. You don't have to pull the nail or the dome to clear a concentrate hit...