Special Beds?

Discussion in 'General' started by MnToker, Feb 22, 2009.

1. #1 MnToker, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    Holy dog shit. Have you seen these commercials for beds? Sleep number, temperpedic, other companies like that. They make it look like having a bed with springs blows dick. I'm pretty sure my bed with its springs is soft and comfortable and I don't need to buy a $1,000 bed.

Temperpedic bed - you can set a glass of wine on it and jump and it wont fall over. Well guess what I don't set wine on my bed. These beds might be softer than mine, but mine is fine.

Sleep Number bed - everybody has a sleep number? Who cares about your sleep number, crawl into your bed and sleep.

Regular Spring bed - cheaper, effective, its a fucking bed!

What do you guys think of these beds? Do you guys have one of these kinds of beds or a spring bed?
    edit: after writing this... wow the word bed is crazy!

2. Yeah I have a spring bed, it's pretty darn comfortable.
    Better than having to sleep on a dirt floor like a certain large population of people in the world.

One thing though,
    Memory Foam pillows are fucking comfortable as shit.
    I don't have one but I want one, your head literally melts into the center of them.

3. Yeah, my parents have those memory foam pillows and they are insane.

4. I have to sleep on firm surfaces otherwise my back gets tweaked.

I'm currently sleeping on the floor and my back feels great every morning. Prior to that I would wake up halfway through the night, feeling like someone took a T-ball bat to the lower half of my spine.

5. Nah I'm all about Temperpedic beds. They do real justice to my spine. I don't want to wake up with back aches and pains. Springs will do it to you, believe it or not. A day always is easier after a good nights sleep on a great bed.

6. Is it possibly all in your head :confused: I don't know man I mean I sleep on my spring bed and as long as nobody comes in and pisses on me I feel great when I wake up.

7. Maybe you're spine is better than mine.

Between running around all the time doing normal shit and hitting the gym my back needs some good rest. A spinal adjustment is my favorite though. After that you pretty much have to have a good bed so you don't get through out of alignment.

8. Just last week I ordered a memory foam mattress from overstock, I have been sleeping on spring mattresses for thirty seven years, and can honestly say that I thought I had insomnia, the foam mattress proved me wrong. I have never ever been so comfortable. It was queen size, and cost bout 6 fitty.

9. Spring mattress? Okay there nancy boy, have fun with your opulent comfort.

Real men don't need beds.

[​IMG]

10. uhh yeah but that grass looks fluffy. Real men sleep in lava right? :D

11. Hell, I sleep on a mattress stuffed with broken glass and kidney stones I've passed.

12. I prefer my hammock to a bed.

13. all a REAL man needs is some nails for a bed
    [​IMG]

14. uhh last time I checked kidney stones in a mattress wouldn't be that bad the glass though idk depends on how finely broken up it is. :hello:

15. Apparently you've never known the beauty of a tempurpedic, my friend has one and I can only dream of ever owning one.