Speaking Plainly

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by esseff, May 19, 2013.

1. what makes intention seem so solid...?

2. when intention becomes reality, it feels solid because it is felt to exist. No matter how much the idea resonated, until it moves from the head into the world, the idea has nothing in comparison, especially if the realisation of the idea can also be let go of at the same time.

3. it is no longer intention at all......

No, that is why it comes from the world of doubt, and must go back where it came from.

5. It was always more about questioning my perception then about questioning you anyway...

6. ive come back a few times to read what you have written and the similarities of our lives surprises me... but at the same time it is so clear and understandable

to know that we are so intimately connected to every thing (i say that because we effortlessly reciprocate to each other what the other needs to read, or how reading certain words can clear up more space.. away from thinking)

i try not too analyze too much, bu it seems as if you're comparing your experience of the present moment to one in the past..

when you are being called to create something different.. or in a different way..

i'm curious if your kids know or get to see what you write about? or is it just something they know you are doing but not very attentively aware of?

at home i could be riding a wave of high vibration, but those closest to me are on an autopilot that i was could be jammed, but by interefering mentally, claiming that what i see shouldnt be happening slides me back down... but there are times when i can share that with  them.. i am not protesting and the love i have and shared through my actions.. and by extension they laugh and smile

it seems that you fear this will be taken away.. that there are only few ways to enjoy the bliss and simply that you havent experimented in expressing what you have to others in more practical ways..

most likely i state this because it is something i see in myself, a shift that is happening, even though they always happen

and too everyone else.. i am still an object that is seen, put through some mental defining mechanism, but nobody really knows what i am experiencing unless i show them..

this whole process is about connection to source.. and  the source is in everything

7. If i have already spoken of it with you i have already put it out into the universe..... why would i hide it here.....
    besides...i have asked you in several threads at different times....
    When the fuck you coming to burn one?

8. Someone asked somewhere.... i think it was this thread.... if your kids knew you wrote this stuff.... or if they read it....
    I wonder often if my kids know.... or read the things i write here.... not like i have hidden it.... even mentioned that i can be found here.... have any of them found me here? Idk? This is where the question starts.... if anyone i interact with here is someone i know elsewhere... who knows its me.... yet idk its them....

9. So i post that... and scroll up to see it was who i thought.... where i thought.... who asked the question....

10. i guess its natural to be something to one person and be something/someone completely different to another

11. it is natural to be someone/something different whenever faced with different circumstances... when in different environments... with different people.... i try and be myself as much as i can.... yet which me you get.... depends on when you ask.....

12. Its not just here or on the internet in general that i get these doubts.. about who people are... irl also... some people i sometimes feel are actually other people i have known.... some i feel are me at other times... somedays its a hard feeling to shake.... somedays i see no reason to try....

13. I sometimes feel that everyone is me in some form or another. I can sit in a busy street on a bench and watch people going about their lives. All individual, all with purpose, all unique examples of human, and then feel that what they do, is what we all do. Looking to make sense out of the life they live. Loves, wants, needs, hates, problems, thoughts, life. That I have no idea who they are or what they do, but know that were i to spend time with them, would soon discover who they are and know them as i do those i do. In those moments they are me too, as I am them. Only they have no idea i exist and are caught inside their dream.

I to, attempt to be myself, but I can't try to be, i can only be it or not be it. Some 'me's' work better than others in different situations, and sometimes i prefer to not allow nmyself to experience myself or something a certain way because of the 'me' that appears when i do. I wish to be the person who most refelcts my true self, whoever that is, and know when i am and when i'm not.

14. #54 esseff, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013

It certainly seems that way, and for the most part is, but i wonder whether it needs to be? What creates the potential for this difference? How different can the circumstances be that make a different version of me appear? Why should it?

Am I just allowing something to be only because it seems the most familiar or appropriate, not because it has to be, but because it has always been there in this way? That it represents a construct, a facet, of the core me, the true me, but allows me to be filtered in order to get the most from it for whatever reason. A mask so to speak. A belief that has been used so long that it becomes 'real'?

When I find myself not doing that. When i feel myself 'me' ragrdless of the circumsatnces, it can catch some off gurad. especially those used to me being this or that. They don't quite know what to make of it. Who is this guy? I find the possibility of being this or that a problem sometimes, and am only truly here, present, when there is no possibility of that happening. Sometimes, once it has, I notice ithat it has, and then can choose to continue or step out of, the vibration this creates. Not easy to do that as it can feel quite resistive, but once seen this way, the choice is possible. If allowed to continue, then on some level I know this is not me, bacuse I now see it from outside the experience. I will only go so far down that road anyway. But in the presnce, when there is only now, there is nothing there to react to or become anything that is not real, and in that state there is nothing that is not there but me. Perhaps it's a control thing. Perhaps it's just what I feel i need to do. My process.