Speaking like an afro-american

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Switch, Aug 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nah, im jus playin witchu boo, u hot shit fo sheezie:D

2. ..off the heezy!

3. whats a heezy?

4. Gazizah mah nizzahs, foh-sheezy a heezy is hizzard to sizzay.

Chill out about how people are talking, I\'m white as you can get but I grew up around black people, it all depends on how much time you spend around various kinds of people. I used to have trouble understanding \'ebonics\' but after a while of talking to black people with regularity it\'s not a problem, and I don\'t have to speak like anybody but who i am.

5. Are you guys talking shit about me, because it\'s not my fault and I don\'t do it to be cute, I just type it exactly the way I think it because the way you speak is a reflection of you and I think it gives people a little sneak peek into your
    personality.

So step the fuck up off this bitches ;)

6. *steps the fuck up off of 420 girlie*.....happy now???

7. That\'s right ;)

8. i think that they might be talking about me actually...and the reason i type like that occasionally is because this is the only site i\'ve ever constantly posted messages on and i type like i talk in order to convey emotion precicely as i feel it and often slang and ebonics is the best means i know of.

and to quote krazyhare \"i don\'t have to speak like anybody but who i am\"

also i agree wit canadian chick CHILL THE FUCK OUT ABOUT HOW PEOPLE TYPE

i mean this is grasscity.com find, more important things to stress about. i mean i quit smoking and i dont care so if y\'all\'re HIGH y the fuck do u care? jus smoke some weed and forget about it

9. I thank y\'all is crazy er sumthin\'!!! Why us hillbillies cain\'t undrstand nuthin\' y\'all is a sayin\' or a typin\'!!! (Turns head and spits) My yunguns try an\' tawlk lak \'em thar rap fellers \'round here - I jes look at \'em and shake muh head. Dem hetherns think dey knows it all!!

10. Well i\'ll be damned, sure thang billy-jean, now be a good girl and grab ol\' pops a mgd.

11. Sure thang, paw!!!

12. Here ya go............

13. Oh my fucking god I want that so bad right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!

14. you alkaholic

it\'s a fun life bein\' a drunk huh?

15. Call it what you wanna call it im a fuckin alkoholik

16. uh.. Have you visited Yahooka.com latley? \'nuff said

17. Oh whatever do you mean officer???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.