Spaz Gets Arrested

Discussion in 'General' started by SuicidalSpaz, Aug 22, 2007.

1. That was a nice little story Spaz, I mean kind of sad, but a good read. Sucks for your friend, I hope she's allright. But you did a good job of not ratting anybody out, that really put a smile on my face.

2. contemplative snitchery?

3. Damn old people.

Props for not snitching!

4. That sucks man, but at least you got an ok cop. My friend got pulled over for a broken taillight and the cop thought he smelled weed so he handcuffed him and tore apart his car. Didn't find anything, but he broke his radio. Good job not snitchin.

5. You gotta watch out for those old people, one of them called the cops on me and my friends, my friend who was SLEEPING in the car got arrested for weed because someone said it was suspicious :rolleyes:

Hope everything goes well! And I hate how they have it as under 50g, or whatever they gave you, when I was arrested I had like 2 grams MAYBE on me, and they charged me with having less than 4 OZ, when they could have just said usable amount, uncool.

6. Ugh, that sucks hard. At least the cop was cool...I mean, yeah, he arrested you, but it sounds like he wasn't really a dick about it.

Good to hear your Air Force career isn't in jeopardy though :hello:

Best of luck

7. I found a picture of spaz from that night!

Attached Files:

8. What are you talking about bro? I said that to the cop to buy time. I talked to my recruiter and Dad in the mean time. Here's the options I need:

A) Everything gets dropped, and I don't have to go to court. - DOUBTFUL.

B) I go, and the charges get dropped ( With NO conditions)- I have to write a letter to the airforce, and so does my recruiter. I can still get in on time, no worries. - Pretty likely.

C) This is what I'd Like to see happen. The charges get dropped to something lesser, Where I don't need to write a letter/Waiver to get in. I basically Pay the fine for the new offense, and I'm on my way.

I won't have ANY idea on what's going on until This weekend. I'm trying to figure out when The shit gets mailed, That way my Mom doesn't need to know. She wouldn't be able to help me.