Spartacus:Vengeance

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by HighSchool, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Honestly, now more then ever I see one of either Crixus or Naevea dying, then same with Agron or Tiberius.

Spartacus has become too soap-opera'ish not to fuck with the couples.

2. Yeah, you saw Crixus get his ass stomped by the Egyptian? Then Agron almost got killed too.

3. crixus wont die

bc history says so

4. Maybe not next episode, but in the future Spartacus and Crixus eventually split, then Crixus is killed by some guy named Gellius.

Spartacus captures a bunch of them and makes them fight to the death as gladiators to avenge Crixus.

5. history says that they split up into 5 units with 5 leaders:
    spartacus, crixus, gannicus, onameus, and another leader i forgot his name
    thats whats supposed to happen

6. Season 4 here we come. :hello:

7. Not to derail the current conversation but I couldn't get past the terrible cheezy fight scenes. It just looked soo fake. If I am going to watch a movie about spartans I need fight scenes like 300, not some drama...

8. 300 looks fake too - but thats what makes it so badass, all the special effects

if you want REAL fight scenes, watch boxing

9. ^ Compare 300 to the first fight scene in Spartacus... There's a HUGE difference. First of all 300 doesn't have noticable cheezy animated blood.

And when they went to battle they just walked through a bunch of fog, fought the bad guys and then walked back. No landscape at all, just walked through some fog.

After the first 25-35 minutes, I was simply not impressed. Call me ignorant :)

10. well, they need to show more titties

11. Well if you're comparing a BIG budget movie to a television show, which isn't too popular yet I might add, theres definitely some room for development..

300's story was pretty shit, at least how it was portrayed on the movie. The movie was a lot of fighting and little background story. Spartacus goes much deeper into their plots, and focus on cliffhangers, relationships, deceit, etc.

They can't be compared just because they both have fighting in them. + you sound a little bit like a 300 fanboy.

12. I still can't believe there's only one more episode.:(

13. hollllyyyy shiiiiii that was the best episode ever

14. onameaus

the persian messenger from 300?

[​IMG]

THIS IS MADNESS

15. OMG when him and that huge eqyptian guy started scrapping I was like YES I FUCKIN CALLED IT.

+ it was awesome.. Even tho he lost.

16. dude lost an eye lmao

17. glaber is fuckin badass though, i like the character a lot

i was buggin out when those fireballs starting coming in, i bet spartacus didnt see that coming

18. Maybe there's a reason it isn't too popular? I don't really care too much for 300s story, just the fighting. That's the whole reason I went to see it, the action. I could care less about the drama of Spartacus, what you described sounds boring as hell. I expected to see action in Spartacus and while it might deliver on that front, it was incredibly cheezy, painful on the eyes to be honest. I'm not interested in the relationships,deceit,etc.

I just thought it was a good movie because of the action. I've definitely seen better.

19. If its action over drama your looking for, then yeah Spartacus is probably not for you, then again I can't think of any show that's on air that happens to be as bloody or sex filled as Spartacus.

And HaOsLsE, you called it, but like you said he lost. I wanna see who beats that fucking Egyptian, I thought Gannicus was gonna take a crack at him but he got Oenomaus out instead :rolleyes:

20. crixius will kill everyone, hes my boy