Spartacus:Vengeance

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by HighSchool, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Yeah it was a different champion. Gannicus won his freedom on the season finale of gods of the arena..

How bout the episode last night? Pretty boring in my opinion. It was just Spartacus and others running through the forest, then a party at the house of batiatus. The Iliythia/Lucretia beef is heatin up nicely though.

2. Well said. I thought the Assyrian was for sure gonna die, not Ashur that evil bastard, the young gay cool one.

When they had all four gladiators tied up I was like, well gee whiz, I wonder which one they're gonna kill, Oeanomaus, Crixus, Crixus' Boy, or this guy that has never even been seen before? Sucks how they cut his lips off tho, and I know boy was fucking his sister, with the rising popularity of incest on tv, of course he was.

I hope next episode blows shit up.

3. Yeah speaking of that gay assyrian..

You notice a sort of 'gay' relationship between Agron(the one who lost his brother in B&S finale) and Tiberus/Nassir(the assyrian)

I've seen Agron and Nassir in multiple scenes together it seems like the writers are building a relationship between them. The producers said there would be another gay couple this season to replace Barca/Peatrus...

They shared a look when Agron and Spartacus broke up into groups, as Nassir went with Spartacus and Agron took the big group. Agron also stops Nassir from giving Crixus advice.. then gives him some of his own.

Soon as the big group met up with Spartacus, Mira, Navea and the injured people, Agron shakes Spartacus hand and runs straight over to Nassir. Nassir raises his head and gives him this smile like everything is going to be okay. If they're not going to be a couple they at least got some brother/brother thing going in.

4. [quote name='"HighSchool"']
    well gee whiz, I wonder which one they're gonna kill, Oeanomaus, Crixus, Crixus' Boy, or this guy that has never even been seen before?[/quote]

Lmao I know right? That was pretty easy to anticipate haha. And I definitely think agron and nassir will end up as the new gay couple.

Is anyone else kinda disappointed how Spartacus has lost feeling for sora so suddenly? Like, what the hell, he's got a new lady and everything.

5. Lol, spot on. After the blonde chick mentioned it though it was pretty much out, the smoking gun is as you said; the lingering look that Agron gave him last episode. Or was it the episode before that? :smoke:

6. I was thinking about a great plot twist that would be SO fucking epic..

Remember how Lucretia set up Spartacus and Iliythia to have sex in blood and sand? Well.. she is pregnant now. If Lucretia really wanted to get back and Iliythia she would tell Glaber that Spartacus slept with her and the baby belongs to Spartacus.

So many possibilities..

7. #27 HighSchool, Feb 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012
    OHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK!

LOL, just started episode 5, and I had to pause it to come here and say;

GANNICUS!

Can't believe they just threw him in our faces, alright, imma go finish watching, be back when done.

edit: Whoa, best fucking episode yet!

Holy cow, that shit was awesome. I woulda killed that old man too.

I take back what I said and I hope they make another season, especially if its as strong as this ones getting. Next episode will probably be them just setting up their base and dealing with some issues.

8. Finally a really good episode. Who caught Agron and Nassir's kiss? Rofl looks like they're startin to get serious.

Leaves no many questions though. Looks like Iliythia is stuck with Glaber as her father can't dissolve the marriage now. Ashur and Lucretia's scheme is starting to come to light. They're probably going to be the coldest characters this season.

9. They kissed? Totally missed it. Not that I want to see it or nothing.

10. last episode was nuts

now they have the all star lineup lol spartacus cretius gannicus onamaeeaaeas

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cDHAVzJ9rY]Agron&Nasir:Kiss Me - YouTube[/ame]

Of course you do.

12. ^LOL, you didn't make that yourself did you?

13. LOL def not.

Just looked up 'agron nassir kiss' and it was there

14. Does anyone else think the new naevia sucks? Like everything about that actress just doesn't fit in. And she sucks at acting.

The last episode was so awesome though, the action was top notch. Can't wait for Fridays episode.

15. Yeah new naevia sucks, other one was way prettier and watching her made my cock stir, this one is like they tried to recast an identical one and failed. She doesn't have the same luster the old one did.

16. Yeah the new Naevia is pretty horrible. She looks like the old one, but I don't feel any emotion or effort in her acting. Even when she was crying when Crixus met up with her in the mines, it wasn't believable.

Never mentioned much about the last episode, but it was definitely the best of the season so far. Not because Gannicus came back, or so many important people died.. It was Craig Parkers acting.

When he crushed Iliythia's father with the wood that was cold as fuck, and the same when he told her about the death. Now the marriage can't be dissolved... So many schemers this season. Lucretia&Ashur, Iliythia, Glaber, and Seppius.. I can feel its only going to get better from here.

17. yea i definitely agree, maybe they had to find someone quick or something because the old girl must've had scheduling conflicts and dropped out at the last minute. The whole cast is definitely strong so I don't know why the new Naevia is bad.
    The new Spartacus is good even though I'm still adjusting and getting use to him , he needs more badass scenes.
    I feel the rest of the season is going to be great if the writing and action continues like the last episode.

18. Fuck yeah did you guys see that episode? It started kinda slow first 5-10min but boy did shit hit the fan.

Spartacus vs Gannicus was dope, but short. I suspected that blondie betrayed them but I also figured the thief woulda snuck out before morning.

And Ashur and his boys? Too fucking raw, I was like damn why they fighting romans and slaves in a house? And then I suspected that they were making a fake crime scene to blame of Spartacus and his ilk BUT I had no fucking idea it was this dudes villa, what a fucking plot twist! And did you guys see the Egyptian? Dude was fucking hardcore! Can't wait to see who fights him.

And Ashur taking the snake bracelet? Definitely something up with that.

19. Snake bracelet is suppose to be a sign you're a dominus or owner of something. I remember Batiatus had one on all the time.

That scene with Ashur where Glaber asks him to show him his talent was FUCKING AWESOME. Rapes the 4 guards then just stands up like "and I was considered the lowest of the brotherhood"

The egyptian is fuckin massive, he would be a good one to scrap with Oenomaus.

20. I didn't even think Oenomaus, now that would be a good fight.

And hell yeah when Ashur took out the guards, shit was too cool, I thought he was in some danger then he whooped all their asses.

I'd be upset if this was the last season of Spartacus, I'm thinking they can leave on an awesome note then next season can be the last, I don't know how many more plot twists and crazy good writing they can come up with to pull of another season, but heres hoping.