spain info please`

Discussion in 'General' started by hookah_fun, Aug 22, 2003.

1. so i'm goin to spain next summer for three weeks and i was curious on the laws of bud over there

2. Well there's a lot of it for sale that's for sure, the police don't pay that much attention to people who are smoking it but a word of advice don't try to bring anything over the boarder (at least large amounts) 'cos the dealers there sell you the stuff and if it's an "decent" amount they'll inform the polices at the airport and they arrest you and give the stuff back to the dealer.... A friend of mine was there couple weeks last winter, said it was pretty smooth he went on to an public market place and after a second he arrived there was an guy selling dope, and then another and then another, mushrooms too, but make sure that the weed you're buying is really weed.

3. well, if you do get caught the police there don't mess about........it's common practise to lay intop you with the battons and then throw you in a cell for a few days, till someone hears your case.............happened to 2 of my pals who stopped a guy from giving his g/f a kicking, the police just wouldn't listen to them or her for that matter.......Peace out.........Sid

4. and watch out for gypsies man... i hear so many stories of the scams they run. one time when my stepdad was there a group of em went up to him and held a map out and tried to help him find where he was (he was takin the subway) meanwhile under the map they were unzipping his waistpack and stealing all his electronics