Spacebar

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Jun 23, 2003.

?

when will dingus and dingus and dingus get a new space bar?

1. when the cows come home to roost.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. when the monkey that digit saves when he's 33 learns to skin up, (so that would be when i'm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. upont the same day the universe colapses.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. when they run outta biskits or when the oven blows up.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. tomoro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. when little dingus gets another purple mohawk.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. when dirty d gets dreds.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. when dirty d gets a hair cut.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. when dirty d gets a short back and sides.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. yestaday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. when will dingus and dingus and dingus get a new space bar?

2. GODFORBID, but I voted when the oven blows up. I figure they can go to one of those home stores and kills 2 birds with one stoner :)

3. thats it... thats the final bit of evidence that convinces me that i am a lesbian trapped in a mans body! lol. u and me think too alike sensi.

4. at least you know! I was gonna warn you against having to go through the 'having sex with men' phase before you realized! :D

5. Hahahaha good poll digit.

I guess you might say I's a lesbion too then!

6. I've just been thinking for s while how cool it would be to have a monkey follow you around. And you could give it your stash in one of those fanny packs. I'd doubt it would smoke it. If the monkey got caught, you could say you don't know where the monkey got it. and you could say, Hey Bobo, roll one up. and the monkey would break it up and roll it. It would probably get a contact high, and be funny to watch :smoke: .

7. and i and digit think alike, therefore i'm like sensi:D if im a lesbian traped in a mans body, i would still like women, so i'm accually a straigt man:s

8. as long as Im still a lesbian...:p

9. idk sensi.

if i'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body..... you could be a straight man trapped in a womans body. now think about it.. who has the better deal outta us two if that were true. ;) :p

10. i'm at a loss. the poll doesn't make any sense?

is this some form of anglo-saxon popular entertainment that haven't reached the outer boundaries of civilization (or pile of rock as we locals call it) ?

huh

11. Whooooa....Whoooa... your a what now.... :D

12. be sure to chew when you throw a handful of blueberries in your mouth...oh man I can feel them going down real slow..all cold and whole

13. me. I got boobs.

14. thatsb whats blenders an rum were invented for..... :D

15. wtf?
    im so fukin lost!!

16. one of my favorite subjects, monkeys. I always thought the best home defense system would be a trained monkey with a cellphone, remote control, and a loaded pistol. Say you leave the house for the night and some thug breaks in thinking no one is home. Well he runs into Mr. Bubbles who has a 45 cocked and ready to pop a cap in the thugs ass. Bubbles hit the speed dial on the phone ringing you up. You shout out who is it and if its someone you don't know, Bubbles pops the intruder for you. :D

17. hmmhh, weeell, you gotta be american to think like that. i'd rather have the monkey treat the unexpected guest for a beer whilst waiting for my arrival. why the automatic hostlile response. gotta kill the sap, yeah, that'll be good...