Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Space Case Problem

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ryanfelin, Jul 2, 2018.

1. I come here to warn and to ask for help. I just lost my grinder and now have an excuse to buy a legit grinder. I want to buy a Space Case but I'm very skeptical of online dealers so I want to buy on on their site. Only problem is I'm not sure which site up is legit, kinda. I am pretty sure I know which one is real and which one is not but I would really just like to double check as I am stoked to finally get one. I haven't seen this problem in any forums so I thought this was a need to figure out/warn people.
    suspected legit site; Space Case Herb Grinders - The Original Herb Grinder -
    Suspected bad site; Space Case Grinder - Made In The USA Herb Grinders!

2. Don't waste your money you're paying so much more for the same exact product just because it says space case on it. You can get metal 2 piece grinders for like $7.50 on amazon and 4 piece ones for $10 (even one that also comes with a kief press included and has a weed leaf on it).

• Like Like x 1
  3. Not to be rude or anything but this is the seasoned tokers and if you can say that I can say you have never compared the two and probably have never even heard of space case before and have been content for the past couple years with shitty grinders getting shavings and becoming dull and not to mention the shitty keif catchers. I've recently been using my Dads Space Case hes had for 15 years and it is worth it my dude ask anyone with a good grinder.

• Like Like x 1
  4. They grind weed up. There's no difference. But hey you know what, there's a sucker born every minute. People slap an uncalled for price tag on a product, call it "premium" and the placebo effect takes over and then people try to justify it because they can't accept they got boned. Supreme, rayban, gucci, etc. all have this business model. Amazing how effective it is.

I've had a grinder for years I paid less than 15 bucks for. Works perfect. No shavings, no dullness. Collects amazing golden kief. I can almost guarantee space case makes their shit in the same factories as the other grinders.

You know what pay the extra money. You deserve to get ripped off with your pretentious ignorance and naivety that you mistake for knowledge and experience.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks like blowhards comes with the suckers.

6. Guess you would know, enjoy the grinder.

7. no problem i use the shit out of my spacecase.

8. Really? When you are dealing with grinders, you do not want to buy cheap crap, especially off of ebay and amazon. You may not see it with your eyes but a lot of those cheap grinders are dangerous. Can't tell you how many times people went the cheap method only to find flakes in their bud. A lot of it cannot even be seen with the naked eye.

I just shake my head when I see people using cheap plastic grinders..

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Nobody said anything about plastic grinders. You can buy a metal grinder that's just as good, built exactly the same for like 10 bucks. But go ahead and burn your money on a "name brand" because you're worried about a problem that is no more likely to happen if you pay more since you're getting the same product. I've used a space case. It's no better than my chromium crusher.

Since you space case fanboys are so adamant to defend your company. Specifically explain how it's made differently/better and PROVE it. Until you can do that it's all hearsay and paranoia based off placebo effect.

• Like Like x 1
  10. plenty of threads on cheap aluminum grinders that are knockoffs that when used can cause metal shavings. To each their own.

11. Grinders are suppose to be dull that's why they are called grinders instead of a chopper or cutter.
    Think what the word grind means and it has nothing to do with sharp.