Space case or more bud?

Discussion in 'General' started by LyingUnderOath, May 16, 2012.

1. #1 LyingUnderOath, May 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2012
    Should I throw down $60-70 on a space case grinder or spend that money on bud and a regular grinder?

2. Grinder < Weed...follow the Crocs mouth....

Btw when you buy your bud with that $70 use a shit glass and put those nugs in there then cut them with scissors...viola diy grinder.

3. And by shit I mean shot.

4. How 'bout you drop $20 on a new grinder that serves the exact same purpose as the space case, and spend the money you saved on some good bud? Why pay that much for a grinder? You're only paying for the name anyway.

5. Thanks for the response.
    I used to do the scissors and bowl technique a long time ago, but decided a grinder was well worth it. I gave my grinder to a friend so i need a new one. If not the space case then I will get a $20 chromium crusher from amazon and spend the rest on bud.

6. [quote name='"pearl75"']How 'bout you drop $20 on a new grinder that serves the exact same purpose as the space case, and spend the money you saved on some good bud? Why pay that much for a grinder? You're only paying for the name anyway.[/quote]

Is there not much of a difference? I need a high end grinder, not one that will flake. Any suggestions?

7. More bud I got a grinder 4 piece but I don't use it much .....

8. I bought a Sharpcrusher 4-piece for 20 (sometimes selling for 15 now), and it's never failed me, and about to have been 2 years since I've owned it. Look for that, then spend the rest on weed or whatever.

Edit: No flakes.

9. Thanks guys! I appreciate it! I'm going to go with a cheaper grinder and some bud. Glad I didn't order the space case

10. Yeah man buy a cheap grinder. A buddy of mine bought a space case and I bought a cheap $15 one and I get way more kief in mine.

He smokes about three times more than me too. My grinder gets an abnormally large amount of kief for the rare times I use it....

11. #11 wazzup123, May 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2012
    Space case now! I got myself one and I barely make money.

Oh and I get pretty good kief from mine and it's finer quality since the screen is better than the cheap knock offs.

12. Dont get a spacecase there overprices get a cosmic. there like 15-20 bucks cheaper and there the same thing. any the differance between shitty grinders and good grinders is how sharp the cutting shit is, how long they stay sharp, and how much kief they produce. ive had my cosmic for 4-5 years and its still a beast

13. Buy a 20$ grinder and some green. No need for the fancy shit

14. [quote name='"LyingUnderOath"']Should I throw down $60-70 on a space case grinder or spend that money on bud and a regular grinder?[/quote]

A titanium space case will last you a life time, unless it gets confiscated or something... Bud on the other hand, will not...

Those that say you are just paying for a brand name obviously have never used one properly. It grinds the stickiest shit easily in a few turns!!! Well worth it. I got the small 4pc titanium space case and its the best thing EVER!