Sovereignty Stemline

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by nataku916, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Hey guys,
    Im thinking about getting a new tube and I was originally looking at the SYN showerhead but I heard they are having complaints about quality issues, so I shifted my attention to Sov glass cause of the overall satisfaction everyone has been showing here. I've done some research but I still find it hard to find a precise value on the cheapest SG tube I can get. I was hoping for the simple stemline. What would that go for and where could I get one?

2. I think around 300, and you better be ready to wait if you're ordering online. sovereignty is some of the hardest glass to get hold of

3. #3 Rokintreasr, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    Buy a sub to boromarket and you will find SG glass at sky high prices

I reccomend Apix Design if you are wanting a stemline that is on par. I just got mine in the mail yesterday and it stacks just like an SG and smokes just as smooth. His price for one of his stemlines is a LOOOOOOOT less than an SG stemline. Also, it would be a lot easier to get a tube from Dan. ;) :bongin:

4. [quote name='"Rokintreasr"']Buy a sub to boromarket and you will find SG glass at sky high prices

I reccomend Apix Design if you are wanting a stemline that is on par. I just got mine in the mail yesterday and it stacks just like an SG and smokes just as smooth. His price for one of his stemlines is a LOOOOOOOT less than an SG stemline. Also, it would be a lot easier to get a tube from Dan. ;) :bongin:[/quote]

Agreed. I also have one of Dan's stemlines and it's my main piece, I love it. He makes incredible stem to discs as well.

5. I got my sg bent neck for 350 at the lhs. Bout the only places you'll find one other than boro.

6. I just checked out the Apix site, and man was I impressed, thanks for the tips guys! Im prob going to pick up a tube from him

7. You might want to look through his gallery and send him an email about a tube you would like him to custom make for you. ;)