Sovereignty Peyote Pillar

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Rollie Fingers, Sep 16, 2013.

1. How hard are these to come across?........heard its like top dawg right now. Do most LHS carry them.......from your experiences? DIdnt know how rare they are cuz id like to get one down the road

2. They are very easy to come across now, I'd say they have flooded the market.  If your shop does not carry them, you can find one online from a third party under $1,000.  As for the actual tube, IMHO you don't buy a peyote for how smooth it is (SG makes smoother flower pieces) it's actually not that smooth, it kicks your ass.  But I love the rumble of a hollowfoot pillar and the way it slurps smoke makes it such a unique dope piece

3. I doubt you'll find it in most headshops, but Peyote Pillars are pretty easy to find online.  Pillars definitely aren't the smoothest piece ever, but you do get a nice balance between flavor and smoothness, as well as that awesome chug the user above me mentioned!

4. what pieces from sg are smoother than peyote?

???

6. The Stemline/8 and G-line/8 are generally regarded as more smooth

7. That the only 2?

8. pretty much the only 2 that people have rated above the pillar.  And there's a lot of debate on that one.  It boils down to personal preference, stem 8 is said to be more diffused but the pillar gives more taste.

I'm not a big fan of sovereignty atm though.  Steve needs to make some decent oil rigs if he wants to stay in business, his recycler design is just about the worst I've seen and all his tubes are too big. 

I still like sov for flower pieces, it's just I don't look at flower tubes much anymore