Southwest Detriot... Pics...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, May 30, 2006.

1. thanks nus..and thanks for trying KSR...hehehe i have 2 bars now hell yah

2. thats me minus the bitching lol

3. mysteriously neg repped to, though its obvious who it was:rolleyes:match the rep time to the time the guy came back to post in the thread

4. apparantly this is the thread of anonymous rep... creeeppy... thanks for the pics ksr this shit is very interesting to me and you never fail to answer many of my questions in your posts...
    + rep

5. lmao, i was gettin all fired up about people bashin on KSR and then ur dumbass just makes me crack the fuck up lol... ah time for another line :)

hit me up on aim sometime... wedreamtosee

6. oh man that was you? i thought you were some old man trying to rape me haha

7. I didn't know everyone in Detroit spoke in sign language! Haha, just kidding. You kids stay out of trouble now!

8. lmfao yea i had gotten your sn from a diffrent thread a while back.

just awake late and got tons of energy... and feel in the mood for acually talking tonight so i've just kinda been sparking up convos with random people haha.

9. thats some ghetto shit but nothing compares to when i went to juarez mexico in 8th grade...those people live some fuckin horrible lives...the few places that had power lines had them layin on the ground going down and across the "street" which was usually dirt anyways. good lord it was nasty

10. yup, i got - rep as well for giving bubbles + rep.

lol. abused rep system, what a shame lol.

• Like Like x 1
  11. No, rep system abuse is giving people rep because someone gave them neg rep, thats abuse and there PLENTY of that in this thread

12. parinoia if your talking about me i would have left my name..i always leave my name..i never negged you but now...I WILL and ima try to rtep you nushag

13. Fuck you i didnt neg anyone

Another prime example of abuse in this thread

14. or someone giving neg rep to everyone in a thread...thats also abuse.

15. or dropping a joint in a puddle of water....thats drug abuse.

16. Nice rep abuse

17. man how you gunna say fuck you to me? now that is disrespect..and the mods dont take that likely around these parts man..just go on with that shit..just go on..o yeah and no its not rep abuse when someone negs them for being their selfs..im done with childish likelyness of this thread...please mods close this threads..a few bad apples are fuckin it up

18. what the world needs now....is love, sweet love....

• Like Like x 1
  19. i like seeing threads like this. it really opens your eyes to a different way people live. i know the slums of western mass. the slums areond here are nothing like southern detroit or fucking del ray. so im glas that KSR decided to show what he loves.

im guessing you just got a camera? haha id do the same thing. i think its cool u show the way u live to us and u say it with soo much pride. thats cool man.

and u get twats in every thread one way or anyoher :rolleyes:

20. Thanks bro, Thats what i like to hear.

And naa i aient got a camera of my own, But i got my buddys right now. He had like 10-15 of them. He was trying to sell them all before he had to take off to South Carolina. But he aient and he gave/let me borrow one until he came back but he dont even know if hes coming back and if he does it wont be until like a year or too. So its basically mien.

• Like Like x 2