Southpark is losing it's edge to me

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by aKidYouWanaKnow, May 8, 2011.

1. Dude Im currently laughing my balls of at the new south park This is quoted from Randy "length X diameter + weight over girth divided by angle of the tip squared. " and he is talking about dick size to a class of 4th graders lol

2. Gonna go light up and watch the new ep right now as is tradition thanks for reminding me haha.

I fucking love southpark.

3. It's one of the best fucking ep in a long time

4. #64 devilzlettuce, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    This episode was the best of the season so far I lmao at cartman aka mitch Conner basically forcing the anger manegment counslers wife to commit suicide and Randy was awesome as always "did they measure from the base or the balls"

5. rofl absolutely hilarious new episode tonight.

"Were ya goin' little feller"

"There he is, whos a little guy?"

6. hahahahaha that shit was comedy when they burst into song at the end I lost it.

7. Last episode was on point.

8. “What if I were to tell you that I think you’re fat? I think you’re a fat little boy. I think you’re waaaay too fat for your age. Does that make you feel any anger? Huh fatty? Jelly belly? You got jelly in your belly, you little fat fuck? You get a little flash of anger when someone tells you you got tits like a 40-year-old woman? Fat boy! Huh? You like that shitty-titty jelly-belly? Oh yeah, he’s a big boy! Get that fatty some mudflaps for his ass. Ol’ jiggly fatty butt!”

9. “And so, by dividing the weight and the girth of the penis by the angle or the — what do we call it again? The yaw. The yaw of the shaft. What we finally get is the adjusted penis size, or T.M.I.. Any questions so far? "

10. I didnt like the latest episode either...Disappointed.

11. #71 devilzlettuce, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol I see what you did there it took me a little cause I'm baked as is tradition

12. Last episode was fucking great.

13. Well clearly you just a picky cunt that should learn to let out your immature side cause maturity is ghey as hell (pisses me off)

Trollin to an extent... figured I would let you know cause like everywhere people on this forum take things too seriously you might go crying somewhere if I dont tell you im not being serious saying your a picky cunt :p

14. Last episode was the best one this season, no lie.

15. #75 Olesmoky, May 20, 2011
    Last edited: May 20, 2011
    Cartman has a 13.7" dick just like me :cool:

To the people who didn't like that last new episode... You're penis is small. ;)

16. tbf, it didn't have much to compete with

17. Just because your dick is under 1.5 inches doesn't mean you have the right to put down the other 3 works of art this season.

18. #78 devilzlettuce, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Those were not works of art they were more like fingers paintings

19. If you don't like them, don't watch the damn show then

20. The episode before that was hilarious. (Royal Wedding one).

If it wasn't for Mr. Mackey's parts the episode would suck ass though. He made the episode IMO.