southpark conspiracy?

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Apr 20, 2006.

1. ^ ya the one with ManBearPig? i agree with u that it sucked...

south park used to be the shit but now its kind of gettin really stupid. the last one that had Oprah in it was probably the worst. i only laughed at Towelie cuz hes a huge pothead...

2. Yeah, ManBearPig. The whole episode can be summed as this:

Al Gore is fucked in the head, and he needs to fade from existance just like every other vice-president.

That's the joke. Now extend that for 22 minutes and that's the episode. Throw in the word "cereal" and maybe *one* dick joke.

Also the towlie eps sucked because none of the south park characters were in it, IMHO.

3. I think all the latest episodes have been hilarious, and are pretty witty, although maybe not as much as before. I still think its awesome though.

4. wow thanks for summin it up. i havent seen that one yet and now i dont have to. heh, i was playin poker last nite and my friend reece was tellin me about it and he said ManBearPig, i started crackin up because i was wayyyy lit and didnt know what the hell he was talkin about.

and i didnt notice that there were none of the kids in the last towlie episode.

5. i agree.

6. who cares its funny