South Park

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Mogwai, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Me too lol hell yea. Bullrog trips me the fuck out.

2. Man there was a little South Park marathon haha

3. The hippie episodes next. Then coneheads :(

4. It was a good run. This thread should be booming! South Park is one of the best shows out there

5. [​IMG]

Best show ever.

6. I watched it as a kid but realized theres so much more in the episodea as I got older

7. I seen that episode on Netflix the other day haha it's a two part episode and Stan's mum and dad get a divorce and stuff haha it's ok but theres plenty of better episodes like the 3 part Imaginationland episodes :cool: :laughing:

8. Reviving this thread.

South Park is easily the greatest TV show of all time.

9. I have recently taken it upon myself to collect all the seasons on dvd. I have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14, so I'm only missing 7, 8, 15, and the recently released 16. Up until now I had varying misconceptions of the show, but I have finally decided what I think of it;

Seasons 1-5 are mostly the writers and creators figuring things out while trying to make an animated surreal sitcom. However, as the series continued, it seemed to start to really push the boundaries, resulting in what I think were the rawest years of the show, seasons 6-12. Now I've watched every episode I own, and although I don't own 7 and 8 yet, I have seen the majority of those as well and have the opinion that these seasons are the funniest, balls to the wall humor you can get on an animated program. A lot of stops got pulled out. A lot. And honestly, after going through each and every episode, I can safely say all of the 12 first seasons are classics. Now, season 13 I felt is when things started to get a little rocky. Although the majority of the episodes were fantastic and personal favorites (The Ring, The Coon, Fishticks, Pinewood Derby, Butter's Bottom Bitch, and Pee for instance.) however I felt such episodes such as Dances with Smurfs and Whale Whores weren't exactly up to par. A few strays aside, still a pretty great season. Season 14 has quite a few classics, from The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs (I cried laughing), to the sadness and humor from You Have 0 Friends, the 'retarded' sheenanigans in Crippled Summer, the shunning of Jersey folks in It's A Jersey Thing, and the return of the Coon episodes, it's apparent that this one is solid as well. However, while 200 and 201 had the potential to make this two of the most interesting and funny episodes to air, it instead was turned into a fateful disaster that lead to the censorship that occurred. While I enjoyed both episodes thoroughly and still find it funny with the bleeps, it does make me feel sad that it was turned into such a huge deal when it has all been done before and everyone was fine. Honestly though, it did put me off, and I didn't end up watching the majority of seasons 15 or 16, but I plan on doing so once I purchase them. One thing I absolutely did love from 16 though, was I Never Should Have Gone Zip lining xD

So that's my South Park review. Stay toasty.

10. Saw Medicinal Fried Chicken tonight on CC. Easily one of the best episodes of the last few years...and probably the entire series.

11. Netflix dropped southpark.

What the fuck, yo.

12. #193 smokehound, Aug 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2013
    Damnit sorry about that.  Gotta learn how to delete posts on this new format..

13. #194 *ColtClassic*, Aug 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2013

Ummmmmmm

South Park Studios has FULL episodes online for free.

They are only missing about 3 episodes from the ENTIRE catalogue (and I think that had to do with the Network edits).

No need at all to rely on Netflix.

My favorite episodes are (not in any order): We Never Should Have Gone Ziplining, Starvin Marvin in Space, Trapper Keeper, It's a Jersey Thing, Imagination Land Trilogy....

14. Southpark studios wont load on my computer.  Tried different browsers, upgraded flash.  It just hangs at the loading screen.

15. That's really weird. I would probably try re-installing Flash. Clearing your browser cache. Disabling any add-ons. But you said you tried different browsers, hmmm. Have you tried another computer/device?

This. Or you could just torrent them. Seasons at a time, 

17. Hate when they do that...

Sent from my~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★

18. #199 Twistedweather, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    Remember first seeing this show back in 98. Cartman was a riot, plus the many deaths of Kenny.  Don't follow the show religiously anymore but always down to check out an episode.

Cant wait till the release of The Stick of Truth.  It will definitely be a rpg gaming stoner essential.
     [​IMG]        If they ever finish it :smoking:     

19. Those other episodes are good, but dude...we should have never gone zip lining is easily the worst episode of the entire series.