South Park Movie..in French?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420smoker, Mar 25, 2006.

1. So me and two buddies smoke a couple of bowls, and then decide to go upstairs in my room and watch the South Park movie which my step bro just bought on dvd(for some good reason) so we start the movie and about 20 mins into it, we notice that everyone in the movie is speaking french. so right away we burst into laughter and are all tripped out that it was in french cause it was in english at the beginning. so once we are done laughing that time, its in english again. Once again more laughter and disbelief. turns out, that each time we laughed my step bro had just been pushing buttons on the remote with his body on accident. but of course we didnt realize this till later.

haha we didnt know if we were just tripping balls, if he got some random french version of the movie, or if it was in french because of god damn terrance and phillip. hahaha.

gt's

2. Haha that's great

3. haha wow, that would have been histerical......good bless marijuana(and whatever else you may have been on)

4. haha i once watched the entire thing in french. you can have some fun with that

5. hahaha. awh, french just bums me out when i'm high. i remember all the times going to french class stoned out of my mind.. ah- good times, good times. hahah. especially since my french teacher was a stoner himself.. and extremely hilarious. haha