South LA - Room Wanted

Discussion in 'General' started by ninfan77, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Im traveling to CA this week for work, and wanted to spend some time in the area but am on a pretty tight budget. If anyone south LA, like around Corona or Laguna Beach has a place i could crash at, that would be so great. Feel free to pm me, reply here etc..

I'm 28, Male, if that matters. Thanks guys/gals.

2. Good luck, I'm sure someone on here lives there. Just hope you don't find some crazy person like in ..shit what was that movie. The crazy guy put that bitch in the big hole and would put lotion in a bucket and say "It puts the lotion on the skin, or it gets the hose again!"... Yeah, I hope you don't end up like that. :eek::wave:

-AFD

3. Silence of the Lambs

4. well if you decide you'd rather check out southeast tennessee instead, i might could help you haha

5. Dont make me bring my shotgun :)

6. hahaha

7. I thought something like that happened on Joe Dirt.

8. hahaha yess it did i remember that partt

9. Pedophile! Nah, I know you mean no harm but trust me, the majority of the people on this forum want to be discreet and are paranoid since we are in fact on a drug related forum. You are gonna be very lucky if you find someone that is willing to house you. You can go to a really cheap hotel for around $30-40 a night. Doesn't your work pay for expenses ?

10. Nope, im a sub contractor.