South Korea's 8 Goddesses and President Park

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Oct 29, 2016.

1. #1 Vicious, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    Apparently President park was conditioned by a rich cult of 8 women, at least 1, Choi, claiming to be psychic with metions of her father controlling Park body and soul. She's been spotted with Park as early as 20. Occult shit aside, Park admitted to basically being a puppet and the leaks to be true about her conditioning. Her administration has been fired, the leakers are supposedly in jail and they're looking for one Japanese journalist. Otherwise the streets are in riots and demonstration calling for Park's resignation outside the U.S. Embassy and all of Parks houses and such have been raided by state investigation.

Swirling Scandal Involving Shamanistic Cult Threatens S. Korean President

Scandal-hit S Korean President Park Geun-hye urged to quit - BBC News

The world elite are shitting themselves. I wonder if N. Korea will do anything if there's anything that looks like collapse.

Up until now people thought it was just a theory but it recently came out that the president is a puppet for a rich woman who comes from a family of shamans, who believes shamans should hold all the power in korea.

• Like Like x 3
  2. I'm glad this was posted. It's bound to turn into something really funny. South Koreans are pissed and North Korea is laughing their asses off.

3. Surprised no one is talking about it. It's a literal shadow cult government confirmed by President Park Herself. Or that no one is speaking of India and Pakistan fighting.world stability is crumbling.

4. Me and my Korean friend were talking about this while playing Civ last night. He couldn't stop laughing about it. He was the one who actually sent me the link. He also said "This is why my dad fucking hates Korea. He's been talking about this kind of shit for years!"

5. I'm surprised the US hasn't struck a deal with NK by now. The Kim's would make perfect puppets, they don't spare the whip.

All Korea better than half Korea.

6. Which Civ nigga?

7. Ah, the Kim's would never accept a deal. They'd rather have their civilians blown to death than accept "a deal".