South Korea

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by wishiwassmokin, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Hey, just wonderin if anyone has ever been to Korea and found the mythical happysmoke? I'm not lookin for any just curious if anyones actually found any over here. I've been stationed here for 10 months and none of the koreans i talk to young and old have ever even seen any pot. Very sad! I couldnt imagine a world without reefer!

2. Well they have opium don't they? :)

3. Nope, i couldnt believe it when i got here. I was actually worried that i was coming to asia and there would be opium everywhere and it would get me in trouble cause im a soldier but the koreans that are intergrated in my unit don't even know what opium is.

4. they're bullshitting you. sneak up on them in the wee hours

5. Dont you go to jail for like 5 years if you are caught with pot there?

6. A lot of mainland Asian countries (including China, and even island nations like Japan) have -harsh- marijuana penalties.

7. [quote name='greenbliss']Dont you go to jail for like 5 years if you are caught with pot there?[/QUOTE

O i dont plan to!!!! I'm not lookin for any, just curios. i havnt smoked in 14 1/2 months i can wait a little longer.

8. Man..I can feel your pain.
    Im from Korea, and ill tell you that its gonna be very hard to find any, and even if you do, its gonna be in the worst condition costing anywhere around $100+ a dime. The problem with Korea is that mj is very illegal, and is considered as a hardcore drug like coke, meth etc. Dont even try asking random korean people at bars etc. If youre stationed in seoul, your best bet is going to be itaewon. There are some foreign clubs up there at you might be able to get lucky asking around other foreigners. Your other option would be to try and track down some foreign college kids..since youre at a base somewhere there has to be a foreign school nearby. Usually some kids would smuggle in a few grams, but dont really count on buying from them. Even if they are willing to sell you, its going to be VERY expensive. Ive taken a few grams before, but only to smoke for myself.

Im gonna be going to Korea this thanksgiving and I mmmmight be able to help you out. PM me.

9. Why are asian countries so crazily against marijuana, what is it about those countries?

10. Thank you tell me that.good information.

11. The 14th President of South Korea Kim Young-sam was tragically slapped in the face by the dildo wielding stoner 'Sin Chang-won'. 1927 was the year when fate was determined by one man.

They took his marijuana filled body to the imperialistic Hung Choo Fortress where he was interrogated and subsequently forced to drink his own urine, which by chance, was boiled on a stove top and mixed with a couple ounces of some good kush to make some yellow-weed soup.

Sin Chang slapped the wrong motha fucker in the face. No one dildo slaps Kim Young-sam. This was the last straw in the bitter struggle against the radical pro-marijuana activists. So he slapped them bitches back with the biggest dildo he could find.

The following year, Operation Dildo Recoil was put in place which went about a radical policy of stringent Marijuana laws and followed this up with harsh penalties for anyone advocating, possessing, cultivating or distributing the fine green herb.

12. Are you fucking serious?

13. :confused:

anyhow...go visit the red light district. youll find girls everywhere who will love u longgg time. as for the chiba dont even try coz itll be whack...if theres any dank itll be for ones personal use. and the law is verry strict...i have friends who are living there and did jail time for having dirty urine...DIRTY urine...c'mon the pigs over there randomly check the natives if they hear your name being associated with drugs.

14. I, as I assume many other stoners as well, love learning about marijuana history, but have never found this. Where/how did you find this out?

15. Pops from Korea. He enlightened me.