Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

South Florida pick-up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DeFa xi, Aug 9, 2009.

1. I got told it was some muai-wuai but i dont think it is....
    It had a very pungent smell.
    Taste is Great .
    hybrid=sativa 70% indica 30%
    Over all its some good good.
    Sorry for the crappy quality..Its my laptop camera....

Attached Files:

2. Damn I miss that kryptonite

3. where in south florida?

4. lotta sofla pickup threads lately. word.

5. Around Gardens.

6. Its a good pickup. More than i got now, little dry round here till the plants get ready :eek:

Peace...FG

7. dood looks like the same crippy i picked up last week. same area too. :smoking:

8. looks ight to me, id take a fresh 1/8 of that right about now... what did she cost ya , if you dont mind me asking

9. Looks g00d nice rep+south florida :DDD

10. South Florida has some lovely bud.. Postin my new pickup in a minute

11. I live in West Palm, and I used to be able to get such dank! Now all I fucking get is mids :( Or if I want cryp, I'll get ripped off, which is fucked up, because I have no hook ups anymore (either stopped or got in trouble) So I rarely smoke dank now :(

12. ^ Come down to Broward; You'll find alot !!! :)

13. Nice and dank. I love sativa dominant

14. Costs around half e$30 e $55....

15. I live a little north of you (Stuart) and I just got some crip the other day that looks exactly like that, runs 25/50, you gotta tell your dealer you want 50/eighth :smoking:

16. south fla... represent... we do got some dank as bippy.... too bad i moved to orlando 2 yrs ago... but most my bud comes from broward...

17. ALRIGHT. FLORIDIANZ! LOL. I just picked up a qp of some dank down in o-town/tampa last weekend. and got a bong at kathmandus.

[​IMG]