Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

South florida og hash oil pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by steadytokin, Jan 12, 2012.

1. why don't you make a handheld eletric trimmer?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. [quote name="Doobious Joe" post="19279869" timestamp="1388858294"]yeah it is...I just got an ounce of oil[/quote]nice. u must be wealthy with lots of connections in this, state of FL

3. #43 Doobious Joe, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
    lucky bro...just lucky...right place, right time...Wifey's dad was taking huge amounts of oil before he died of cancer...I found the rest in the house when we cleaned it out...was just over an ounce in a quarter mason jar...thought it was honey at first but when it didn't move I knew what it was and quickly placed the jar in our car...lol.  He bought it from a friend down here...thats why I mentioned it. cause it was orginally paid for by someone else and I five fingered it from the dead father-in-law...(I really didn't know him)

ps...this sounds worse than it was...had he lived he probably would have wanted us to have it...I'm not as heartless as I type

4. Crazy just looking at this thread now everyone smokes oil now. When I first posted this my friends looked at me like I was smoking meth lol. And the oil looks like that cuz we didn't know to store it in the freezer hot hour here in Florida