Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

South Florida "Blue Dream"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeedIsYummy, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Alright I'm getting tired of everyone claiming they have Blue Dream here. A good friend of mine who is tight with my dealer told me that it wasn't blue dream and he just calls it that. But, almost every smoker down here is talking about having blue dream and I'm pretty sure only like 5% actually do. So why all of the sudden is there this giant influx of fake blue dream?

2. get a cali connect homie, legit blue dream all day erryday

3. Because people either add the name to their bud to seem more legit and charge more, or its just misinformation passed on. Same with OG Kush. I only report my strain names when I see the pound bags out of the box from cali labeled. Even then, who knows.

4. If it doesn't have that spicy Haze with a bit of blueberry taste it's not Blue Dream.

5. VERY TRUE!!! over where i work theres a bunch of kids (teenagers) i hear them talk all day about all these strains and what not....ohh well i come in blazed and watching them talk all that makes my day....

6. I was told by my dealer that the Blue Dream stuff he sold me was a hybrid but definitely more of an indica. Is this info accurate? This is the first time he's ever sold me Blue Dream, usually he has some different types of kush, but this shit is probably the best I've ever bought from him so seems legit to me. Not a novice smoker, by the way

7. [quote name='"HxCurt"']Because people either add the name to their bud to seem more legit and charge more, or its just misinformation passed on. Same with OG Kush. I only report my strain names when I see the pound bags out of the box from cali labeled. Even then, who knows.[/quote]

I mean I'm used to dealers just making up a strain name but literally every dealer I know and almost every smoker I know claim to have blue dream and I'm positive around 90% aren't legit. That being said this is the largest spread of a strain, legit or not, I have ever seen

8. True or not who cares honestly? You can lie and say you have whatever kind of weed you want but I am still gonna smoke it and get high as fuck.. I also live in sw florida but I havn't heard much of this tho

9. i recall hearing the strain name blue dream on a wiz khalifa song so i immediately thought these kids and other ppl i know are talking about blue dream because wiz khalifa...its so lame....but yeah i agree 100% a lot of ppl claim to have it. lame lame

10. no, it is not accurate. real blue dream is more on the sativa side

11. Interesting. Whatever it is, it's pretty dank, so I'm satisfied :smoke:

12. There's been tons of blue dream working it's way down here homestead. So people might be telling the truth? 4 of my connects hit me up with blue dream.

13. Juicy J came out with a mixtape named blue dream and lean. #trippy

Also, its a hot strain and harvest time.

14. [quote name='"moonman840"']

Juicy J came out with a mixtape named blue dream and lean. #trippy

Also, its a hot strain and harvest time.[/quote]

TRIPPY NATION REPRESENT!

But I'm not buying that 90% of those claiming they have it are legit. The thing I'm so amazed about is just how many people are claiming they have blue dream.

15. I've seen that in South FL too
    Most dealers around here throw bs names in your face anyway
    I don't really care as long as its dank tho

16. Just google the strain name and look at pictures from reputable sources. If it looks like it and smells as described, it's probably what it is.

17. Yeah, there was a period where everyone up here (NW Florida) was saying they copped blue dream