South East England

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by homegrower91, Oct 29, 2009.

1. What are some off the best strains to grow in the south east of England????

2. Try Easy Sativa, Passion #1, Orange bud, (not Cali), Durban Poison. All these have delivered very well for some UK growers this year finishing late September or early Oct.

Dont believe the retailers claims of harvest times!! Check with the breeders webpages or search forums for uk growers and what has been sucessfull.

Im going with some Nest Generation Seeds (outdoor Canadian) strains this year along with Barneys LSD and some of the above.

You could also try a few autos for a harvest in June/July but the yield is usually small and the effort better spent on larger plants.

Strain selection is critical for the short UK summer, as is a south facing plot that gets lots of sun.

Hope that helps.

3. yeh that grate help thanx m8 , last year i was sucessfull with some Early Misty's and they were auto's , for the following year i alrady now have passion#1 seeds in my mini fridge ready and waiting :)