Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

South Dakota set to be the 12th state to legalize medical marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Cali_Toker, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Sup everyone. Incase you didn't already know, South Dakota residents will be voting to legalize medical marijuana this coming elections in novemember. If the inactive passes not only will they become the 12th state to legalize medical marijuana but the will be the first one to do so in the Midwest!

I receive a letter in the mail the other day asking for donations for the campaign in South Dakota because they desperately need money to help this law pass. I thought I'd pass along the info to you guys incase anyone wanted to help donate any spare change or anything.

Currently recent polls show a small majority of residents support the initive that will be on the ballot this novemember but the campaign needs money to make sure it stays that way.

Keep in mind that not one single statewide medical marijuana ballot initiative has ever lost on Election Day. Let's not have South Dakota be the first-ever medical marijuana ballot initiative loss!

Check out www.sdmedicalmarijuana.org to learn more about the initiative up for vote in a few months. If you can please donate some money, it's for a good cause! Currently a seriously ill medical marijuana user can face up to a year in prison in South Dakota, we need to change this and help protect the sick and dying. You can make a donation quick and easy through the website or of course you can always snail mail donations to the campaign.

Hope some of yall decide to help out.

again the website to read about the bill and to donate is www.sdmedicalmarijuana.org