Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

South Carolina

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by skunkxx, Nov 17, 2011.

1. You must work in RH,and drive from Ch area?

Well alot do in that area.

How is the smoke up that way?

Would be nice to have a big smoke out party,if we could keep the cops from coming or finding out about it. Any ideas?

Got a lot of work today flushing the whole system out and adding new nutes.May add a pic or two if get a good one.

Peace Out

Skunkxx

2. I actually live just outside of Charlotte in Gastonia. I work in Spartanburg though, pass through Cherokee county an what not.

Smoke up here is pretty good man. Charlotte always has some dank shit, but lately my guy here in Gastonia has some really potent shit. Haha I'm talking having it in the car and a buddy can still smell it like ten fifteen feet away with the doors shut lol. I'm preparing to start my own grows here soon. Looking into auto's really.

3. Cool Gastonia used to be a wild place,I had a bud there lost track of.he ran a pet shop on the south side right on the railroad tracks almost.Wish I could find him.

Sounds like the street smoke is better there than it is here,some medical comes in from CA about once a month but it is pricey and hard to get if you arent right on the scene. 

Good luck on your grow,You going inside I hope as outdoors is such a pain in so many diff ways.
    Peace Out
    Skunkxx

4. I got a speeding ticket leaving gastonia last year lol. Chasing tail out of state will do that I guess ;) Actually heading up to the mountains this weekend around brevard. Any cool attractions or stuff to do normally not found? Skunk, you have bad luck outside around here? Ive had one unsuccessful try outside. This year I'm pretty confident. A good organic soil mix and some extras for pest and growth. Hoping the conditions cooperate and alls goes well. But hell if I had your set up inside I wouldn't grow outside ha.Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. too nights smoke down here in Charleston.

2014-01-23 19-32-22.119.jpg
    2014-01-23 19-33-33.544.jpg

6. Which jar would you smoke out of tonight?
    GOPR2274.JPG

7. Old woody sounds nice! Your strains seem interesting. Do you breed or what? And babycow that bud so similar to what I've had recently. Very dense and a little dry nugs that are dark green with some purple splotches. Smoking on some grape ape tonight, pretty nice smoke.Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Here's a few shots, finally figured out how to attach.I think first is blue dream, second is the purple bud I was talking about babycow. Its a shitty pic so you can't really see it. And last is grape ape. Big nugs a plenty averaging around 2 and some change.Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

9. by god .....

10. :bongin:  :metal:  :yay:  :hide:
    Peace Out
    Skunkxx

11. #111 skunkxx, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    Just a few old pics I had on tis card I found on my desk.
    Thought I would upload them atleast they might not get lost here.
    Hope you guys enjoy them.

GOPR2111.JPG

GOPR1720.JPG

GOPR1672.JPG

GOPR1671.JPG

GOPR1764.JPG

GOPR1662.JPG

GOPR1659.JPG

GOPR1663.JPG

GOPR1595.JPG

100_5897.JPG

100_3719.JPG

100_2449.JPG

100_3370.JPG

100_4285.JPG

GOPR1284.JPG

Peace Out
    Skunkxx

12. Getting some killer BHO.

13. Is that a question?

14. Just a few pictures of the flood and drain system.

GOPR2990.JPG

This has been the ezest grow in a long time.
    \nThis system is really nice,a few things I would do different if I made it for sure.
    (1)I would used 6 gallon round buckets with drainage in bottom of them instead of side on these square buckets.
    (2)I would also use larger size pipe to make it work faster and less danger of it stopping up.
    (3) Make the pipes longer for larger plants and being able to move them around.I like to rearrange them once a week,for light in different spots.
    \n GOPR2991.JPG
    \nBubble Fuck has made a couple of nice female plants,they both showing different traits as one is super sized and branches are alot farther apart than the smaller one.But all in all I am happy to get two f/Ms out of the only 2 that lived out of 5 (I think) may have been 4 seeds. I will let you know how good it is and how much I get off of them.I have grown a lot more sativas than indicas for sure.
    \n GOPR2992.JPG
    GOPR2994.JPG
    GOPR2995.JPG
    GOPR2997.JPG GOPR2998.JPG
    GOPR2996.JPG
    GOPR2999.JPG
    Ok Thats about it for now.More pictures in a few days unless something  happens out of the normal.I am running a tank of Foxfarm 3 part.

Peace Out
    Skunkxxx

15. [quote name="skunkxx" post="19414584" timestamp="1390805766"]Is that a question?[/quote]No, my bad for clogging your thread. I always thought this was a general SC Pick Ups thread where we would all be posting our pot.Sorry.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. It is all good.I started it like that so I would kinda be undercover of others posting their grows too.Anyone can post no problem.Did you make your own BHO?
    Tell us more.I am going to make some hash soon.Hopefully I will have some pics.
    Are you in SC? 

Peace Out
    Skunkxx

17. Wow really? I remember that pet store. It's not there anymore I don';t believe but I remember seeing it as a child many times. Appreciate the lucks, definitely growing inside. I just got my setup finished. A 3x2x6 tent, a 4 inch vantech fan and a 4 inch phresh filter. Just waiting on the beans. I'll link ya once i post up.