Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

South Carolina

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by skunkxx, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Thanks
    I wish it was Spring here…real bad

Hate weed is hard to find.
    Good Luck on your first Grow.

U in UK?

Peace Out
    Skunkxx

2. I'm in the upstate. Lower part of greenville county. Border line Laurens.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

3. Not too far up the road,about 60 miles southeast of you

4.                                           GOPR2275.JPG

This is most of my grow this summer. I really had a hard time in all sorta ways,Too many to even go into.

At-least I do have 99% of it jarred up and curing is going very well. I did have a jar or two I had to wet bud it to get the right % of H2O.

GOPR2272.JPG
    This is my new toy. It is a 12 pot EBB& Grow system. I have all the clay balls washed and in the net pots.
    It was quit the job washing them out. I almost took them to the laundry to wash them,But a lot are too small and I didn't like the quality of them. I guess it is the result of the shortage of it a few months back.
    I am really having to cycle it a lot before starting my first grow in it. I am seeing some dust from the balls on the outside of the nets and bottom of the buckets. I am not going to put any good plants in it until it is really clean.

GOPR2263.JPG
    This is the pile of most of the dirt in the  turtle room. I turned it all over, and I did some work on the drain.I made a big cover with a pc of plastic that came out of a 4 light fluo fixture,I covered it with a cloth
    used to put around plants to keep weeds out. I placed it over drain with it spaced a couple inches off the concrete floor.       GOPR2269.JPG                                                                                            

GOPR2266.JPG                                 GOPR2265.JPG

The turtles had a ball getting all the earth worms the eat. They also seemed to like climbing up one side and falling down the other side. Very funny wish I could upload video of it. I have turtle room ready for another go.
    I have a-lot of work to do in the EBB Flow room.  I did get one wall covered. I use a white insulating material. Its has worked good in my turtle room. I like it due to it being waterproof. I can wash walls to raise the humidity or wash down them bleach which I need to do just for preventive measures.

Ok I guess I have wasted enough of our time(as the wife says about this thread and others) I can run on and on sometimes.

Got a good buzz now setting here typing.So I guess its time for my Honey Do list.

Peace Out
    Skunkxx

Attached Files:

5. I bow to your mad skillz !

6. Looks like a very nice harvest. Amazing work in south carolina

7. #67 skunkxx, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    Thanks alot for all the nice words.

Hope to have some good pics soon.

Still alot to do,popping seeds is a pain.rather plant them in the spring sun.

Peace Out 
    Later
    Skunkxx

Attached Files:

8. GOPR2400.JPG GOPR2402.JPG GOPR2402.JPG GOPR2405.JPG GOPR2407.JPG

Attached Files:

9. #71 skunkxx, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
    Flower time….8 week veg from seeds.
    Pics of some bubble Fuck and my own F/M seeds     

GOPR2794.JPG GOPR2801.JPG GOPR2775.JPG GOPR2694.JPG

10. Nice to see some fellow sc'ers. Beautiful plants as well.Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Awesome ladies there Skunkxx , i bow to the mad skillz

:bongin:

12. Thx Guys! and Ladies

I am so proud of my long learning and lucky breeding and cross breeding so much I almost forgot all the mess I went thru making seeds and getting lucky and a few made on their own.

I have a good bunch of seeds,only two out of this grow are not my seeds.I think they look better than the seeds I bought for this grow.

The best part is I did not get  ANY male plants, and you must know how very good that feels.

It seems that they have all the inherited traits of â€œOld Woody” and the others I used to make this strain that is so hardy it can be grown in the cracks of the sidewalk in unbearable heat and dry weather.So I made a strain that is almost impossible to kill and she really has a good high.I am looking to have her tested so we all will know the THC and CBD ratios.

So I guess I am very happy to see all my years work up side others strains and holding its own.

I will keep updated pics for the last two months of flowering,hopefully the flowering will be as good as the veggging of them has been. It has almost been too easy, but I am not complaining.

This is my first grow in this type flood and drain system. I am really pleased with it and plan to add a few pots to it for the next grow.I was hoping to make a cross with the Bubble Fuck and Old Woody,but I am just as happy to have my F/M seeds show off with 100 % Female plants.

I hope you all have the luck of the Irish,and the buds are rock hard and twice as good.

Peace Out
    Skunkxx 

13. sweet man , glad things came together for ya , starting that process myself with some strains i enjoy, see what they become.

14. #76 babycow420, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    Hey guys new here on GS, This is typical stuff down here in Charleston. Nice plants to skunk keep it up!
    20130926_141327.jpg  

15. Looks yummy babycow, what's normal prices for zips down there? And skunk maybe we can exchange some genetics sometime!Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. zips vary 300 usually if u just go to anyone but if ur in good with some guys u can get as low as 250 i get 80 for the quarter on the reg and 45 for the 8th were are you at dronewolf?

17. Wish I could find some bud like that in the upstate. Gotta get me a new contact.

18. speaking of big bass 
    20130926_151120.jpg