Sourkush or kushberry help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by frostyy, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Having an issue deciding on which to grow anyone have experiances with these?

2. Both have the same in terms of sativa/indica levels, but Sour Kush on average brings in a slightly higher yield. It's down to personal preference really.

3. yeah, that's what I've been hearing, i plan on growing in a cab that's 72 inches high 29 inches wide and 20 inches deep, i will be using a 600w hps dimmed down to 75%, room temps stay about 75-82..
    I have heard the kushberry tastes amazing, which is what im looking for, but idk if it's worth sacrificing the yield for, but then when i think about it , I prolly wont get too great of a yield just because of my cab size

soo im stuck... this sucks lol.. i only want to run 1 strain at a time for now on, makes things a lil easier imo

btw this will be 3rd grow

4. Ive never grown kushberry but I can say Sour Kush is an amazing plant. Short and very bushy with lots of tops and the smoke is top notch too. :smoke:

5. Havnt grown either but the kushberry i got a while back was some knockout smoke