Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour Lou Haze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by LaZer451, May 2, 2011.

1. #1 LaZer451, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
    Got some bud from Colorado, Its called Sour Lou Haze and its dank as hell. Got a good picture with my camera to share. This bud smells super fruity/sour and has a powerful taste. For sure one of my favorite strains :smoke:

[​IMG]

2. shit looks nice

3. looks badass

4. These stash pictures from canada make me jelous.

5. Sorry bro but.. it comes from Colorado and hes location is Indiana. Canada?:confused:

6. Went and got a bong to smoke it :)

[​IMG]

7. New ash catcher for the bong. Old one made stale smoke.

[​IMG]

8. Another new toy :)

[​IMG]

9. Great photo of the crystals and a nice shade of red hair on that sticky green!

10. That's a sick piece man!

11. thanks man
    i love it it rips. All three of those glass pieces i posted are colorado handblown :D

12. This! I could not figure out the name of the shit. I only had a gram of this tho :(.

13. Damn. That looks great. Wish I could get my hands on some.
    How much?

14. Ugh. Im smoking reggie for the next month. Smoke some dank out of that bong for me. Smoke and good luck

15. yum i got some of that ;)

16. it was 40 an 1/8th