Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour diesel

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 210x2, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Is it worth $220 for 1/2 oz.?

2. fuck no. no weed is.

3. oz's run 250-350 so base it off that.

4. #4 Mixin bud, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    Idk, I usually get OZ's of that for 240-260
    And halves for 160-180.

5. 25/g for AK47?

6. No weed should be 25 a gram, 20 the most.

7. #7 S0UR, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Only if it's top shelf bud. That's what I pay... It sucks, but whatever. As long as it's quality.

8. i dotn think i could pay that much for half O....

thats just me tho..

9. I would cop. I live on the east coast so that kind of price is normal. It's Sour Diesel though so...

10. That's really close to this wack ass shit they passing around up here in dispensaries, charging top dollar for low grade meds to ill patients should be a crime, it's going from $150 to $200 or more where I'm from. Better off growing your own round here.

11. i wished i lived by you 1oz of just regular weed goes for $300 and good weed $400. 1/2 and oz $200 easily..

12. everything cost more in the east coast. which is bullshit.

13. That's a pretty good price, I would go for it.

14. #15 fightermaverick, Aug 14, 2011
    I live in the bay area haha in cali so I guess so.

15. i should pack my bags and head out west...

16. #17 fightermaverick, Aug 14, 2011
    Yeah u should the bay area is the shit. Love it here.

17. Hell no thats not the right price for a half of sour d. 170 for a half is what id be expecting to pay.

18. i live in va, thats a normal price

19. It takes a lot longer to grow. It is a harder plant to maintain. It is a rarity in certain places. It is beloved by experienced users, growers, and distributors. It is the thing you smoke in the back with the dude who sells his clients all the other stuff. Sometimes, because it is such a pain to grow and smells so funky, people will cherish it to the point where they do not want you to buy it. Perhaps this is the person you have encountered. 220 is def high for any type of bud. But the price is not off at all. It is exactly what I would charge to get you to either give me my money, or go away and let me smoke my fav in peace.

Also, it is often not done properly and a lot of times, if someone doesn't know what a particular strain is, but can easily identify a parent as being SD, they will just call it "sour." This makes it confusing for a novice to know what they are getting into. if it smells terrible and looks mediocre, but thick and long buds with long nicely curling hairs, it is real deal and could command quite a premium.