Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Aho, Feb 3, 2011.

1. i haven't smoked strawberry cough in a long time(probably 2-3 years) so i couldn't give you a good comparison. i really don't remember what it was like at all. now that doesn't mean its not a good strain, but i rarely see it for sale at dispensaries i frequent, and i tend to stick to a select few strains

all that being said, i really prefer sativas over indicas though, so that could be why i am partial to sour d as well. but i do enjoy a nice sativa to unwind and finish my day though as well:D i am actually enjoying some grape romulan as i am typing this out :smoke:

2. Ive gone on a couple "binges"

Ive gone on a Cheese binge for like 3 weeks a jack spree for about 2 and Im on a Northern lights binge since the 19th of jan.

EDIT:^^^ my buddy had some strawberry cough today...all i can say is damn it has a nice ass taste

3. It's a possibility that I didn't get true Sour D. I was just going by the guys word. But he's a pretty good and trustworthy dude, so I can't see him lying to me like that. And the way that wowjustdoit described his SD is exactly the way mine looked as well. I'm confident it was legit.

Personally, I think my tolerance is just too high lately. The diesel I just smoked is actually the reason I started my t-break. I bought an eight of it hoping that I would get messed up because I never do anymore, but it didn't give me any extra high. Tasted great. But taste means nothing if the effect is shit. I tried Sour Diesel within the first year I started blazing and I got RIIIIIIPPED!!! So when the same guy told me he had more, I jumped all over it. Unfortunately, it didn't satisfy me.

Probably just me. Not the weed.