Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour Diesel vs OG Kush, which do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Sour D. It always gives me a great body high leaving me completely competent. Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. OG kush hands down. i wouldnt want it all the time because its so strong. but when i get it, oh do i love it.

3. Ones a sativa and indica ..... I don't see why it matters cause you can like 2 different strains .... Are you 15 for someone to be trying to compare 2 overused strains usually means your a kid ..... There are a lot more strains than just those 2 Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Stop asking questions and just buy one of the two. If your not in a medical state and your dealer gave you two options (which im assuming) then just pick the one he said he likes better. That is if you know for a fact he actually has two strains and isnt tryna get you to pay more.

5. Sour D. The smell, the taste, it all makes for a great smoking experience. One of my favorites.

• Like Like x 1
     jesus christ relax, just answer the poll or add some opinion on the subject, he could just be interested in what people perfer.

why you so pissed

7. [quote name="el stoner" post="19449956" timestamp="1391305153"] jesus christ relax, just answer the poll or add some opinion on the subject, he could just be interested in what people perfer.why you so pissed[/quote]You the only one sounding pissed Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. The two strains that dominated NYC...
    OG kush by far.

9. #10 AuhMayZing, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    what's your problem? it's a simple poll. "out of the two, which would you prefer?" don't get your granny panties in a knot dude. you're the only one who sounds like a child so just calm down.

back on topic, Sour D personally. It's a great sativa strain. Kush puts me to sleep like a baby.

10. [quote name="AuhMayZing" post="19451368" timestamp="1391325282"]what's your problem? it's a simple poll. "out of the two, which would you prefer?" don't get your granny panties in a knot dude. you're the only one who sounds like a child so just calm down.back on topic, Sour D personally. It's a great sativa strain. Kush puts me to sleep like a baby.[/quote]Been calm captain obvious .Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Sour D is cool and very psychedelic-esque, but nothing gets you more blown than a good OG like honestly.

12. Sour Dbueno

13. Sour D all day. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Og. Mmm sounds yummy.Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #16 Smokeymcbongs, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    Lol i didnt know im pissed dude.
    In fact i think i did a better job at answering his question than you did. Seeming as i like to read between the lines i answered assuming that was his choice.

Your only contribution was to incorrectly accuse me of anger and hostility... in a hostile manner... counter productive much??

16. If grown right both will be awesome and have there own pro's Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Couldnt have been said better.

18. Love em both equally

19. Sativa all the way! Diesel is the shit, my inbred pure Sativan diesel is the back bone of all my current genetic projects (had to breed out for hybrid vigor )knives heated dull red release sweet smoky nectar I am lifted high