Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sour diesel pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mn9500, Jun 15, 2012.

1. just picked up a zip of this so called "sour diesel" last night. dont know if its legit sour but its def headies. really really smelly!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks dank my friend, probably smells mad skunky! Sour D is My all time favorite strain, and just so happens to be the one I started on :smoke:

3. looks good, i picked up an 1/8 of some a couple weeks ago looked similar just a little daarker, but i love that stuff. enjoy, wish i still had the 1/8 haha

4. nah man thats not sour its looks like some poopy mids

I get that shit for 120 a pound tops round my way

nah but really it looks good though

5. thats definitely the sour. Its got those light pink hairs that sour always has

6. Not the most appealing version of Sour D, if you want my honest opinion. Probably grown outdoor, correct me if I'm wrong.
    take the pics with better lighting next to window so we can see all the details if ya down

7. Nice pics, looks fire.

8. looks like outdoor sour D

9. Nice, enjoy.

10. The sour I got in CT the other day looks the same. Small buds, and a little stemmy but doesn't take much to get u high...

11. How much is the average price for an ounce of Sour D?

is $300 a good price?

12. [quote name='"Ziggy86"']How much is the average price for an ounce of Sour D?

is $300 a good price?[/quote]
    It depends on where and how good.

13. [quote name='"Ziggy86"']How much is the average price for an ounce of Sour D?

is $300 a good price?[/quote]
    Not in Oregon.

14. Thanks. Thought so.

15. I live in Toronto and get 32 grams of sour diesel that's always dank as fuck for 260

16. In ny an ounce of diesel goes from 280-400 maybe 450 but the real diesel is like 350-500