Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour Diesel pickup *macros*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rvbball, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Latest batch of Sour Diesel I recently picked up. Incredibly good! It's the first time i've heard people say "i'm too high"

Knocks you out with an instant cerebral buzz then continuing with a long lasting head high.

The smell is extremely pungent. Gasoline, lemon citrus and skunk combined is the best way to describe how much this stuff reaks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. THatts some great looking SD!

3. Good looking stuff man. I love Sour D.

-C

4. #5 jake.stevens195, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    Looks good, makes me jelous, im stuck wiv some mids at the moment. NICE PICK UP MAN:hello:

5. You couldnt have explained the smell of this bud any better. It makes me miss living in brooklyn. Haha enjoy it man. +rep :smoking:

6. yea thats legit NYC diesel....seen it many times

7. This pickup, is BUMP worthy.

Nice score chap. I sure would love a taste of that man...Be easy now, It looks as though it might throw you a curve ball, Nice....:D

8. #9 rvbball, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    Thanks everyone, this stuff is just so good. Gets you incredibly high! :smoking:

edit: heres a pic of all the buds

[​IMG]

9. That bud is as frosty as my frosted flakes.:smoking:

10. Thanks dude.... lol what? must be too high to fully understand this

11. Dank buds, I had some organic Sour D a few weeks ago that looked pretty similar.

12. #13 jaybleezy, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
    Sour D is my cousin's girlfriend's brother's favorite weed.

good stuff :cool:

LOL!

13. that is some fuckin killer man. we were takin some SD gravity bong rips last night. It was some good nostalgia, reminded me of 10th grade

14. sour diesel is the shit. nice buds

15. Nice, gotta love that Sour D. Those nugs are so frosty they almost look like have some ice on them, lol

16. haha yeah, the buds are very resiny. It burns down to a soft white ash :smoking:

17. holy moly.
    that looks great.
    i wish i had stuff like that around here :(