Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour Diesel | MUST SEE!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tree Of Life, Sep 8, 2012.

1. :bongin:

Attached Files:

2. Nice nugs! How many g's is that?
    I hope your using some wick cause that lighter ain't gonna last lol

3. It's just a gram. All I have left from an eighth. Lost my job so I've only been able to pickup smaller amounts. :(

4. Yeah at least you have some right? Im about to get this welding job and pull in some extra bank to save up for a grow op. can't trust people around these days gotta grow some good!

5. I hear you man! And congratulations on the job dude!:smoke:

6. You guys know you can click on the pics and they resize right? :eek:

7. Thats one hell of a thread title

8. Musta been creating ads on Craigslist before coming here

9. I'm glad you think so too. :eek:

10. I got a quarter of that shit too..

Too high to post pics.

11. I know what you mean dude. I'm a daily smoker, I usually smoke 4-6 times/day and I usually need one or two bowls to get super stoned. With this batch of Sour D all I need is one hit and I'm :smoking:, but I finish the bowls and pack them extra fat just for the taste alone. :hello:

12. title is misleading

13. #13 Tree Of Life, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    It is infact top shelf indoor Sour Diesel. :D

14. looks dank man.i wish i could get some dank sour d.all the shit ive seen doesnt have that funky smell.

15. bud looks great just the pics aren't "MUST SEE!" quality imo

16. Thanks dude! This is possibly the best grown Sour Diesel I've had. It might even be better than Headband. Well no, but it definitely comes close. :hello:

17. That's what I was thinking... "MUST SEE!" quality is a clear shot at a ridiculous resolution where you can see every little detail.

That does look like it would be some awesome weed though!

18. Okay, so the pictures aren't amazing. The bud is though. That was the point...:smoke: