Sour Diesel, Jack Herer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Jimi001, Jun 30, 2007.

1. I'm going to start growing and I am curious as to what seed banks I could buy sour diesel and jack herer seeds from? These are the two strains that I have wanted to try the most, although I don't get strain name bud where I live (it is dank though). Since I can't buy them I want to grow them, I haven't grown any cannabis before but I have spent many hours researching and I have an excellent idea of how to take care of them. I'm a very anal person and I would spend a great amount of time and effort on these plants, should I be okay to grow them? Yield doesn't mean much to me since its going to be personal.

2. ive seen them for sale on seed bank sites im sure youve looked. Dr chronic has sour diesel strains for sure -- these two strains will put you back 250$ for 20 seeds--probably 125$+ for a 10 pack of both and would probably not be recommended to a first timer

edit: I just looked dr C has g13 x nycd for 175$, jack herrer for 185$

3. That's a lot haha.. I didn't realize it was that much. I'm considering white widow, nothern lights, and ice (because of mr. postman) from nirvana now because they are a lot cheaper haha. I'll wait to spend that much when I know I can take care of it.

I definitely want to start with white widow and one of the other ones now that i think about it.

4. NL is a Awesome strain to start with...it takes alot of shit and can handle it. Makes Great bud and the quantity is great too. I reccommend it simply because I have NVER had any problems with it.

5. I'm going to make a big grow box out of ply wood and grow four plants under a 400 watt hps and I was wondering how tall the box should be.

6. On seedbay they have one more day of there weekend special.10 seed pk about $12.00 any veriaty they have.

7. thats nirvana