SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by skunkluvvrr, Aug 29, 2017.

1. thanks mate, I have tried to buy this local stores but been unlucky, these days i try and keep away from grow shops, there was rumours of a local grow shop listing car licence plates numbers so there could find out where you grow, not sure if i believed it but i never park near one just in case

• Like Like x 1
  2. It only went on for 1 random 24 hr period. Well see.
    I have a few burnt leaves from before I purchased the cool tubes and The colours are very deceptive under that light it's just difficult to get at it at the time it's just turning on or off.
    Defo not over watering them they are fed every time the pots are light.
    It's gotta be nite specific I think I wonder if it will.correct itself in a few days when I switch to the bloom bottle.

They only droop on feed day usually mate.

My latest creation...SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!
    SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE & GHOST WRECK

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I would stop all nutes for a few days (early flower flush) this will help the plant absorb more bloom nutes later in flower

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. A week late for bloom should be fine, say you give the plants more nutes than they can handle(stress can cause the plants to stunt and stop absorbing nutes for a few days) some food will remand in the soil/coco, then you add more nutes and the roots have trouble trying to get rid of the excess nutes to reduce the ec level in the soil and so it redirect it to the lower fan leaves, so you start to get the burnt leaf tips and very dark fan leaves.

Giving the plants water for a week will reduce the soil/coco ec level and help the root mass, so it can uptake more nutes again

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've spoken to mills uk about it....
    So the question do i do exactly as there chart and after sales team suggests? Or my own regime... hummmmm. They are very confident that I will be very surprised at the results over other brands I've used if I follow the chart because I have the whole range.

Ultimate pk and sugar rush can be alternated but used together. So I'm glad I asked!! under no circs do u ever use the two together it WIĹL fail, he said haha.

He also said this nutrient line is designed not to get salt build up in the pot. Last time I did a ph water only "flush" if u wanna call it that they looked like dog shit so I added back the nutes at half level on that one and they came back lovely next was back to full schedule...

I'm gonna give some of them bloom today. Certain plants look like they need it. Some still appear to be growing branches fast so they probably want less c4 but the schedule still runs full a and b till the last few weeks where it gets reduced so there is plenty of nitrogen at in there.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Its a little pricey but i have read a lot of review on the web and everybody says its the next best thing so if you have the money go for it :)

and some growers are talking about the fact it don't build salt up in the root mass
    sound good

sorry your plants look crap after the flush, this has always worked for me but I have never used mills nutes.
    the chart is only a guide, the problem is different strains/ plants require different flowering times and environments
    like sativa phenotype vs indica phenotype could be two very different plants from the same pack of seeds

• Like Like x 1
  7. I stick to recommended doses. I believe who comes up with them knows a little more then me :love-m3j:
    Do you not need to flush till harvest maybe, if at all according to some.
    I am personally trying a flush this time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. #90 skunkluvvrr, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    I've seen people say that but I definitely haven't spent as much as most people. I bought the veg and bloom as 2 sets. Then the 2 boosters. In small bottles the bloom boosters only use 2ml each per feeding so they will last me a good 40 days based on how often i water atm and I only need them for 21so I'll get 2 runs out of each small bottle at 20 plants.

Honestly never heard of it joe until I went back to the shop ma boy is one of the only current uk stockists for the full range. He give it the big balls about how good it is as they all do so I went on net for a read and decided to give it a shot.
    Gotta get the a and b dead right though or you get deficiencies. They are ironically bonded so they need the exact measures of each to match perfectly to allow uptake. Think that's why a few had a rough ride before 38 and 42 not 40 and 40.
    And that DNA cork and coco is just wow. The absolute shit. It stays the perfect amount of damp/moist for agggges it waters well too.

Well I'm 15 days into 12 12 and honestly I could not be happier. These guys for the stress they went under in the first week are absolutely sailing along. And really putting on weight now.
    My beast is lookin so beautiful I don't wanna think about chopping it haha.

That's the biggest benefit to me the no salt build up.

Don't be sorry bro I tried it long before u suggested it when I saw a few leaves looked off. I have always flushed using canna ionic iguana gh etc with great effect but just not using these because there designed that you are not sposed too. In the next lot I'm gonna do 2 pots and flush one not the other. same seed same media same notes lights temp room rh etc bit of a side by side tester job.

Yeah man your bang on there. Well there is 3 charts.
    It's done like this. The chart has 8 weeks on it. If you have an 11 week flowering plant you add 3 weeks to the middle of the chart i.e. between wk4 and wk5 so you end up with the same scale only 3 weeks longer. It slowly builds up then stays there then the veg nutes get lowered and then we add c4 and the pk bloom booster(supposedly best on the market from reading about) to top that a and b back up.
    then I'm gonna do 1 week pk, 1 week sugar rush, then another week of each. if I need to go a bit longer and then 1week flush. 3 days in dark with just ph water. Then they get chopped end of that.

I buy fem seeds sprout them grow them then take clones off the strongest one. So the plants should all grow the same or at least similar since they will be clones. The only reason I didn't this time is because I've just set back up so I didn't have anything here to clone with.
    Gonna make one of them easy cloners... need 20 clones per run. So it'll be fairly big. Lol

Mills you don't flush till harvest and then it's only a week. Unless you have too that s
    Is...
    I know a lot of poeple flush at harvest and some don't.
    Reality is this...
    If you have time to do a 6 or 8 week plus cure after it's dry. Then imo u don't really need to flush them imo, they will taste right if done properly regardless.
    If you need a shorter dry and cure then u need to flush them to help get rid of the nutes imo.
    I'll find equal amounts of people that do each and say that there way is best that's just the nature of the business.

9. The beast
    [​IMG]

The runts
    [​IMG]

The ghost train
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The sours... really start in to stink now!!!!
    Ideas on how to stop the smell coming thru tent walls appreciated lol..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. Had a jiggle round.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Lots more room...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Man I wish I had that kind of space.
    They're looking good especially the right side lol
    How big is that tent?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks man im quite happy for saying i only vegged 2 weeks from clone theyre all.doing great. Some slower then others but canopys stayed even cus im a bad man hahaha
    They're all the ones that went off like a rocket the others were all the runts until I tied them they never moved hardly at all... 3 days later they're 5 x the size. Crackers.
    It's 3m x 2m x 2.4m pal. 10ft x 7ft basically so I have 2 x (4 x 7) runs.

• Like Like x 1
  14. That's a great ideal, a few years back I left 1 foot gap between my plants (directly below the centre of the bulb) and put a fan facing vertical up, so I could get the light a lot closer to the canopy by the end of flower the space had reduced down to about 6 inches, but the plants loved the airflow and the yield was really good

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. nice manageable sized plants
    i have a feeling my 3 might get a little outta control late in flower lol

• Like Like x 1