SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by skunkluvvrr, Aug 29, 2017.

1. #1 skunkluvvrr, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    So I've decided to start up a small journal I will update it as much as I can probably daily any comments help or criticisms welcome Its been a good 12 yrs since I last potted one of these babies up.

So firstly welcome and thanks for looking.

Aside of my high temperature problems this is my set up at the moment.

I've done many runs before with varying success. 3m x 2m x 2m(10ft x 7ft x 7ft near enough) gorilla tent.
    4 x 600w omega disable ballast with super lumens
    4 x dual spectrum hps 600w bulbs (Can't remember brand off top of my head)
    Full mills nutrition nute range. A b c start vitalise sugar rush,Ph up and down qnd Cal mag
    Mills DNA coco with cork with a small amount of guano in each pot about 0.5l Some perlite and a few clay balls as well (old mixture I used to use that never failed me).
    3 small 8 inch fans 2 speed one directional and one 14 inch oscillating fan.
    I've got a vortex acoustic extraction fan 8inch 1380m3
    6 inch rvk
    4 inch rvk
    Ducts of every size I need and Clamps blah blah.
    2 x 8 inch rhinos with fresh carbon haven't put the floss covers on them yet since they were refilled.
    I have a full pumped ro system so make water as I need it.
    I've got 4 different temperature devices 1 has humidity. For clarity.
    And the room is 2 ft wider in each dimension than the tent itself.

There is what I believed to be 16 sour diesel. I'm now leaning towards a few of them being STRAWBERRY HAZE by the slow start and the fact they look totally different and that's the other strain he had ready at the time.

I've attached some photos so you can see what I'm dealing with.

Temp is defo too hot but it's getting colder daily. Sat at 28 all today and now at 6.50pm it's 25. The room is about 8 degrees colder then the tent.

Some have struggled. Some are looking up a bit but they've had some 35 - 40c days that even air con couldn't stop during the veg period.

Any help ya maybe able to give us or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    These ladies are for me personally but ultimately i intend on growing some other strains to help out my mother who has cancer.
    Cheers lads n ladies.

Few of the set up.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Few pics of the ladies yesterday
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Few of the larger ones from today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking.

• Like Like x 18
  2. That's a big tent lol.
    Be fun to see that thing full

• Like Like x 3
  3. I ought to change them all for ilumi tubes really. 1 looks odd. Lol.
    Thanks for the kind words man.
    Yeah it's bloody massive man but I needed the space for the 4 x 600s.
    Also diesel is lanky as feck.
    The gorilla glue #4 going in next is a big yeilder too.

I'm gonna run a full 70 days on these see if we can produce some fire.

Randomly temps have stabilised at 30-31 so for this run it'll be perfect.

my latest creation..... SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

• Like Like x 4
  4. The plants look great skunkluvvrr.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Will be good to see the plants after you have tied them down, are you topping the plants ?
    going to top my plants on Sunday :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. I've done some of them some need another 3 days I think maybe two depends how fast they take off...
    The best looking lady snapped clean in half because of a fan coming unclipped so that's now going to be a short bushy plant lol.
    I'm also now leaning more towards about 10 sours and 8 STRAWBERRY kush but well see as we progress.
    Plants are all to be topped but only half topped currently and roughly half not topped because they are running a lot slower which is me thinking they are the STRAWBERRY instead but well see. Have fun man I always go for an fim personally because if u miss it u still get a top and if u get it right you can double and sometimes cripple the main colas from the centre top site.
    Now the pics.

my latest creation..... SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Still can't upload pics dunno why.
    But anyway so after some more training I've got a runt still it's just starting to perk up on this set of leaves but yesterday it looked like carp so I decided to get some more plants well it started as one replacement and I ended up with 5 I'm not short of room though so we've got 21 in there now all similar strains the 5 will need a few weeks extra but it's not a biggie really.
    So we'll see how we go...
    I've now got the full mills range.
    Anyone used ultimate pk and/or sugar rush?
    Wondering which to use I know you are o my spose to use either or.

8. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Finally figured it.
    I'll get some new pics at lights out in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. They both sound good for the last few weeks in flower

ultimate pk 0-7-6 (N-P-K)
    sugar rush 0-7-8

Nitrogen (N) – nitrogen is largely responsible for the growth of leaves on the plant.
    Phosphorus (P) – Phosphorus is largely responsible for root growth and flower and fruit development.
    Potassium (K) – Potassium is a nutrient that helps the overall functions of the plant perform correctly.

just checking if i can upload a pic buds.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  10. very nice job tying the plants down, there going to look very bushy in a few days :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Subbed. Good luck with the grow.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

12. Yeah I just wondered if anyone had used both. I see a lot of people use ultimate pk. But then when I read the bottles the sugar rush sounds to be more effective. Not sure which to use.
    Can I use 50/ 50? Lol
    Plant looks lovely mate.

Still got a fair amount to do yet. They were as I was working on them so they look a lot diff now 24hrs later.

First pistol today... I will get pic in morning there will most likely be more.
    Thanks man. Liking this forum. Some cool people about here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Indeed...I'm new to this forum, and so far so good.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  14. Same mate I was on others for years. Only joined here just a few week ago

• Like Like x 1
  15. #18 joe 60, Sep 2, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
    morning mate :)
    year there no reason you can't use both

you plant will grow quick, the secret is to thin out the canopy so every main shoot has 2" of space round it

• Like Like x 2
  16. Mornin pal.
    Think I'm gonna use them both tbh. I'll try 50 50 and maybe adjust the formula as I go.
    They are just starting to really take off now.
    I'm working the main stems in a golden ratio spiral and then also tying back the side shoots too so they all have space. I don't like to remove leaves and stuff too much when i can tie tuck and fold so i do that to them them where possible tbh.

My latest creation...SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!
    SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4 new babies.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The runt finally has a nice set of leaves....
    [​IMG]

My masterpiece... this one is my baby. Lol most vigorous plant from day 1.
    [​IMG]

Some more I've tied back.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sorry about any duplicates if there are any.

I will start to spread them out more as we raise the lights a bit until they're all spaced out evenly.

Hope ya enjoy thanks for looking.

My latest creation...SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1