Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sour D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by monkeyboy8, May 20, 2010.

1. hey guys im john,
    i just picked up a G of sour diesel for 20$. I though this was pretty expensive. 4 hits got me good though. im just wondering how much everyone else pays?

2. I wouldn't pay more than 10 a g for dank.

It depends on your location though......

3. I pay 20 a g. In most places this is completely normal especially for sour d.

4. I pay 15 a g for dankest of the dank

5. yea i live in cleveland so bud usually runs expensive

6. i payed $10 a g when my dealer had it

7. Yea thats a good deal especially if its legit sour d. As a matter of fact im coppin a 1.5-1.7 gram bud from my boy for $30. Thats how it is here in NY too, 20 a gram. Im pretty excited cause i saw/smelt the shit today and it is DANK. Can't wait especially since i have never tried sour d and i have only smoked 2 times since my 1.5 month break cause of sports :D

8. I decided to try to let my friend hook me up with his new dealer...
    He tried selling me GDP $40 a g! Either he thinks I'm stupid or he got ripped off big time! My friend bought 1/8 for $60 of GDP....
    I suppose thats a good deal because obviously where I live... people like to charge highhhhh :(

9. He's Canadian, they get free health care and cheaper weed. $20 a gram is standard, but I wouldn't ever go higher. Enjoy your dank and keep picking up dank, better bud means a better high. Welcome to the city by the way!

10. This! I don't care how broke i am to be honest i still buy dank even at my high prices in NY. Starting to get hooked up more though cause im getting a little closer to my dealer.