Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour d

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by senseiNOW, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Can whoever has tried it tell me what its main benefit is as far as medical purposes go.

2. It gets you high.

But seriously, it helps when I get headaches and it gets me going when I feel bad. I smoke mainly indica because I for colitis and ibs

3. Kinda offtrack but I was watching a recent episode of drugs Inc. And this guy who's like an editor or founder of high times says he gets 2gs of sour d for 50 bucks and an oz for 600, seems steep but I assume he gets real sour d, but still...

4. That's off. I got 1.5 oz for 500

5. [quote name='"Slim340"']Kinda offtrack but I was watching a recent episode of drugs Inc. And this guy who's like an editor or founder of high times says he gets 2gs of sour d for 50 bucks and an oz for 600, seems steep but I assume he gets real sour d, but still...[/quote]

I get quarters of "real sour D" from a dude who grows/sells top shelf to dispenserys...and i can get a qrter of his dankest sour D for 50$ up here in the NW

6. Well that's cool, could anyone answer my question tho

7. [quote name='"senseiNOW"']

Well that's cool, could anyone answer my question tho[/quote]

Someone already did.. "leafly" .com ....... Has all the strains and their effects. Much much much more accurate then crowding a forum hoping random pot heads memorized all the exact "expected effects" from a single strain. And to top it off you don't know who actually smoked sour D or how good of a grower they had. So it will be different to everyone....if its dank weed it will medicate you.